4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
jainad said:
My credit card transaction got rejected. I called bank and get this confirmation.

Application reached on 3rd Oct
CC charged and rejected on 19th Dec.

i sent post courier as well with my new credit card on 5-Nov but CIC had not update the same in my application and tried charge from old credit card only.

i am now waiting to get back my package.
Sorry to hear that...I would suggest you to reply at the earliest meanwhile gather all the documents to submit by Monday or Tuesday. You still have the time.

jainad

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
jaffa83 said:
Sorry to hear that...I would suggest you to reply at the earliest meanwhile gather all the documents to submit by Monday or Tuesday. You still have the time.
Thanks but as of now I am waiting to get my application back. Then I'll send back with update Credit card info .

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamatmahesh said:
Why am I not able to update the tracker - Can someone please update it. My CC was charged for $550 on Dec 19th
Congrats, Done!

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jainad said:
My credit card transaction got rejected. I called bank and get this confirmation.

Application reached on 3rd Oct
CC charged and rejected on 19th Dec.

i sent post courier as well with my new credit card on 5-Nov but CIC had not update the same in my application and tried charge from old credit card only.

i am now waiting to get back my package.
Sorry to hear that man, it sucks that they're so slow in processing applications. but as they say they, everything happens for a reason.

Good luck

forever21

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
jainad said:
Thanks but as of now I am waiting to get my application back. Then I'll send back with update Credit card info .
Usually it takes quite some time to receive your application back. If I were you I would send a new one asap.

CEC_TorontoApplicant

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
17th Aug 2016
forever21 said:
Usually it takes quite some time to receive your application back. If I were you I would send a new one asap.
Agree...The only thing you need to send in original would be your IELTS / CELPIP score which you must be having a second copy of.
Rest other things are manageable.
I suggest you try to make it to 31st Dec to avoid having to apply in Express Entry.

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC_TorontoApplicant said:
Agree...The only thing you need to send in original would be your IELTS / CELPIP score which you must be having a second copy of.
Rest other things are manageable.
I suggest you try to make it to 31st Dec to avoid having to apply in Express Entry.
I agree as well. Try your best to avoid EE

faming

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
10-FEB-2015
Med's Request
8-FEB-2016
Med's Done....
22-FEB-2016
Passport Req..
06-APR-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-APR-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2016
my first application was retuned (received on Aug 16, returned on Oct. 29) due to my credit card was hijacked.
I sent my second application on Oct, 1st and this time i changed the payment method to bank draft, but am still waiting for being cashed out, tooooooo slow

jainad

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
faming said:
my first application was retuned (received on Aug 16, returned on Oct. 29) due to my credit card was hijacked.
I sent my second application on Oct, 1st and this time i changed the payment method to bank draft, but am still waiting for being cashed out, tooooooo slow
For bank draft, please visit branch, they will give you correct info. Callcentre have less info but branch can give you correct status of your drat.

For me:
Could you give me few dates, this will give me an idea about my application:
1. as you said your first application received on 16th Aug but you got it back on 29th Oct, please do you know when they sent it back ?(i am trying to calculate time in postage) ?

2. do you have any info when they tried to charge your Credit card and after how many days they sent back your application (i am trying to calculate how many days they kept file with them after rejecting the payment as well) ?

Also, when you sent a new application, please let me know did you change some forms or add any new cover letter saying reference of old application?

faming

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
10-FEB-2015
Med's Request
8-FEB-2016
Med's Done....
22-FEB-2016
Passport Req..
06-APR-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-APR-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2016
Hi, they tried to make the charge on Oct. 24th, but declined.
So they sent back my package on Oct. 30th, and I received on Nov. 7th.

They received my package on Aug 16th.

I updated all the date of my forms.

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
Sorry to hear that faming. You would think CIC could call applicants and just take payment by credit card over the phone in cases like this, or at least check to see why payment is not going through. A 2 minute phone call could save applicants months of work and waiting. It's very unreasonable to just send the thing back to the applicant after all the effort that goes into preparing them

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
Conor9900 said:
Sorry to hear that faming. You would think CIC could call applicants and just take payment by credit card over the phone in cases like this, or at least check to see why payment is not going through. A 2 minute phone call could save applicants months of work and waiting. It's very unreasonable to just send the thing back to the applicant after all the effort that goes into preparing them
That why they give you different options of payments. It is your choice. If you choose Credit Card it is your responsibility to keep track of your spending so the amount for ECE application is always available. With CC there is always a risk of compromising a card or declining payment. They don't care and they don't want to waste even 2 min to check your CC number or balance with you

lrajesh

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
My credit card debited today. alyahmed, I am unable to update sheet. Can you please update CC charged date as 24-Dec-2014

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
lrajesh said:
My credit card debited today. alyahmed, I am unable to update sheet. Can you please update CC charged date as 24-Dec-2014
Congrats man...I could see from tracker that your file reached CIO on 6th Oct....I believe they would complete charging the Oct applicants by mid jan'15.....

lrajesh

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
ABS_1382 said:
Congrats man...I could see from tracker that your file reached CIO on 6th Oct....I believe they would complete charging the Oct applicants by mid jan'15.....
Thanks ABS_1382. yep, hope they do it little quicker.