+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC May 2018 applicants

notee

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Hi Guys
Received my GCMS notes today, looks like my file is transferred from CPC OTTAWA to CPC VEGREVILLE
So much information in the notes do not even what specifically to look at. Phew
Does anyone know what specifically I need to look at ? Thanks
Got mine today as well! I looked specifically at the notes section at the bottom where the program assistant and case analyst have left notes. These links/threads are also really helpful on how to understand the notes and what to look for https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/my-thoughts-on-the-whole-express-entry-cec-process-according-to-the-gcms-notes.507656/ & https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-about-gcms-how-to-order-read-general-questions-answered.482200/ & https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now.390292/

Hope that helps!

Reactions: Ashare

LunaMay

May 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
08-05-2018
AOR Received.
08-05-2018
Hi guys. Got my GCMS notes today. Says that Eligibility is recommended pass by case analyst. Last notes date back to July 11, 2018.

No notes from officer yet. Security and criminal check hasn't started yet. Also seems like my file has been travelling a lot between different offices and now finally landed at Ottawa processing centre.
I guess that still means I am at P1 stage.

AOR - May 8
Med passed -May 14
ADR requested -May 14
ADR sent - May 16

Hoping for the best.

Best of luck to everyone.

nv2012

Jul 24, 2018
My Background check is in progress too! Just checked just now since I saw others with the same! AOR May 8th

What’s the time frame now for ppr? Anyone have an idea?

:)

Ashare

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
My Background check is in progress too! Just checked just now since I saw others with the same! AOR May 8th

What’s the time frame now for ppr? Anyone have an idea?

:)
About 4 months , again we can never be sure. It differs from case to case. But that time frame is what I have been seeing lately

Reactions: Shaq

Ashare

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hi All
Need some guidance Please. I’m travelling to india for a month soon, if I get PPR when I am there , what are my options? Please let me know
Thanks

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi All
Need some guidance Please. I’m travelling to india for a month soon, if I get PPR when I am there , what are my options? Please let me know
Thanks
Once you get notification you gonna have to raise a CSE and ask them if you can submit your passport to the high comission in India

Soccer_rage

Aug 7, 2018
Hi All
Thanks

I think there is a workaround for this, my friend has been in a similar situation in Jan this year , he replied to the conformation email saying he's in India and they let him send his passport to the Canadian consulate in India.

khansatariq

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Hello Everyone, hope you all are doing well!

Me and my husband applied via CEC, with a BC PNP, though I'm not based Canada (husband is, also he's principal) and will shift once the PR comes. Following are our details:

AOR: May 23rd
MEP/ADR/IP2: June 2nd
ADR Submitted (RCMP): Within 10 days (don't remember exact date)

Since then, there has been no status change. We applied for GCMS on the 21st of Jul, haven't received those. Emailed them twice for update, no response. We have applied for a second set of GCMS on the 30th of Aug.

At this stage we are pretty nervous. What is bothering us now is that the GCMS is taking a LOT of time. It has been 6 weeks since we submitted our first request. We have pretty much done everything we could for any update whatsoever, tried calling them too but couldn't get through.

Juk11

Star Member
May 22, 2018
How much time does it take for you to get the GSM notes? As per CIC, 31 calendar days.
Does it improve processing speed?

Juk11

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Hi guys. Got my GCMS notes today. Says that Eligibility is recommended pass by case analyst. Last notes date back to July 11, 2018.

No notes from officer yet. Security and criminal check hasn't started yet. Also seems like my file has been travelling a lot between different offices and now finally landed at Ottawa processing centre.
I guess that still means I am at P1 stage.

AOR - May 8
Med passed -May 14
ADR requested -May 14
ADR sent - May 16

Hoping for the best.

Best of luck to everyone.
How much time it took for GCM notes?