+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC May 2018 applicants

pintu999

Jul 20, 2018
Today I called CIC,

I asked about my status but got the same answer. But fortunately, the agent told me that my file is processing in Novascotia. I am CEC inland applicant, AOR 5th May. So is this normal that my file is processing at Novascotia? because almost all CEC files are in Ottawa. Can anyone help me?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Today I called CIC,

I asked about my status but got the same answer. But fortunately, the agent told me that my file is processing in Novascotia. I am CEC inland applicant, AOR 5th May. So is this normal that my file is processing at Novascotia? because almost all CEC files are in Ottawa. Can anyone help me?
My file is in Clagary CIC... I am based in Toronto ;)

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
That's what they told me. I was excited before the call and was expecting them saying you have passed this or that but what I heard was 'you are within the six months time' and the same thing which I can see online. I want to call again but I am stopping myself! I forgot to ask where my application is getting processed. I got depressed during the call lol:(

khansatariq

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Is there any point in calling CIC to check? As mentioned earlier we have yet to call and ask them anything regarding our application. Our GCMS are stuck and ATIP is not replying to our status emails.

notee

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
How much time does it take for you to get the GSM notes? As per CIC, 31 calendar days.
Does it improve processing speed?
Hi, it took 30 days for me to receive mine. I dont think it improves processing speed or anything like that

prasadmekkali

Sep 5, 2018
Need advice ,
AOR : 18 May 2018
Medical Passed : 29 May
BG Check : IP2 on 22 June
Stream : CEC applied from Canada , waiting for PPR
Processing Office: Yet to get details, no response for may mail
Still waiting for PPR. I am working in Toronto , work Permit will expire on Nov 8th (in exactly 2 months). Since no movement for last 2 months, thinking of BOWP , not sure whether it is already late or not.

Soccer_rage

Aug 7, 2018
Need advice ,
Still waiting for PPR. I am working in Toronto , work Permit will expire on Nov 8th (in exactly 2 months). Since no movement for last 2 months, thinking of BOWP , not sure whether it is already late or not.

Hey, I suggest you apply for a bridge work permit and in the mean time you may get your PR - nothing to loose. Having a Bridge Work Permit is better than going Implied.

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
That's what they told me. I was excited before the call and was expecting them saying you have passed this or that but what I heard was 'you are within the six months time' and the same thing which I can see online. I want to call again but I am stopping myself! I forgot to ask where my application is getting processed. I got depressed during the call lol:(
raise CSE via webform and ask your visa office, they usually reply within 10-15 business days

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Need advice ,
raise CSE via webform and ask your visa office, they usually reply within 10-15 business days

you can apply for BOWP no later than 1 day prior expire of your current work permit..better sooner than later though

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
But it says you should fill the form only if:
  • Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times.
Please advice.
Give it a try, they usually reply back, just say you would like to know what visa office is processing your pr application