+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC May 2018 applicants

Ashare

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hi All
Is it just me who feels that the applications with AOR between April last week and May first week 2018 hasn’t got any PPR
Mine is May 2nd
Called CEC today and they advised me that eligibility recommended pass ( was advised the same about 50 days before by another agent)
But my background check hasn’t started
I’m clueless and exhausted :( !

Hope everyone gets PPR soon my friends !
Hi All
Just an update
Today my BGC changed to We are processing your background check....from Your application is in progress
Hoping for the best for all of us

Last edited:
Reactions: notee

Soccer_rage

Aug 7, 2018
Hi All
Just an update
Today my BGC changed to We are processing your background check....from Your application is in progress
Same with me. My Background Check status changed to we are processing .................Aor 4th May.

Reactions: Ashare

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Everything for me is in pending. No eligibility results, the background is in progress although my AOR is from May first week. :(

Ashare

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Everything for me is in pending. No eligibility results, the background is in progress although my AOR is from May first week. :(
May be it’s one of those cases where no updates happens and one fine morning u get PPR email directly. We all will get our PPR soon !!!

arcoffire10

Oct 2, 2014
I called CIC today, my eligibility is Recommended PASS and Criminality is ongoing, hoping will hear positive news soon, Good luck to all of you as well.

AOR MAy 20

Reactions: Ashare

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
I called CIC today, my eligibility is Recommended PASS and Criminality is ongoing, hoping will hear positive news soon, Good luck to all of you as well.

AOR MAy 20
What is the message do you regarding eligibility when you sign in online? Does it says passed or it still says we are determining?
Thanks

Ashare

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hi All
Just an update
Hi Guys
Received my GCMS notes today, looks like my file is transferred from CPC OTTAWA to CPC VEGREVILLE
So much information in the notes do not even what specifically to look at. Phew
Does anyone know what specifically I need to look at ? Thanks

Reactions: notee and pintu999