+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
Hi everyone,
I had ghost update on Friday and I called ircc this morning and the agent told me that my application is approved, just wait for ppr, and it will be sent to my representative so I have to wait for him to get back to me.
Here is my timeline:
AOR March 8
MEP April 15
IP2 April 18
Visa office: EDMONTON

Called ircc several times but during the last call on Friday July 12, the agent told me my eligibility was still recommended passed, security hadn't started, criminality passed. But then in the evening I got the ghost update.

Wish you guys good luck.

waynezhang1995

May 9, 2019
Hi everyone,
I had ghost update on Friday and I called ircc this morning and the agent told me that my application is approved, just wait for ppr, and it will be sent to my representative so I have to wait for him to get back to me.
Here is my timeline:
AOR March 8
MEP April 15
IP2 April 18

Called ircc several times but during the last call on Friday July 12, the agent told me my eligibility was still recommended passed, security hadn't started, criminality passed. But then in the evening I got the ghost update.

Wish you guys good luck.
Nice! Edmonton is not the slow at all. I dont see anyone gets PPR at sidney

Sindhu2905

Jul 9, 2018
Hi everyone,
Here is my timeline:
AOR March 8
MEP April 15
IP2 April 18

Wish you guys good luck.
Congratulations.

Just called IRCC for an update

Eligibility - was 'recommended pass' a month ago and now 'decision not made yet'
Criminality - passed
Security - Not started.

Here is my timeline:
AOR March 15
MEP April 26

Harman_Brar

Mar 5, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I got the email From WST-Landing- Enquiries for a interview at Vancouver. Does anyone know what it is?
AOR 18 march 19. CEC inland
Regards

Reactions: amanmann

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
Congratulations.

Just called IRCC for an update

Eligibility - was 'recommended pass' a month ago and now 'decision not made yet'
Criminality - passed
Security - Not started.

Here is my timeline:
AOR March 15
MEP April 26
Hang in there, I think they are still working on your application but they won’t update anything until it’s finalized like mine. Believe it that you will get it next week

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
Hi everyone,
Here is my timeline:
AOR March 8
MEP April 15
IP2 April 18

Wish you guys good luck.
Finally someone on 8 March will get ppr soon. Mine was still a long way to go.