+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

Paul Hudson

Sep 9, 2019
Thanks for the helpful information.
I didn't receive any email on the review required. Ircc agent on the phone told me that no docs are required and there is nothing alarming in the application as per her.
She didn't confirm if it was senior officer or regular officer.
She mentioned that it was moved for review on Aug 8 to Montreal office.

Looks like a Senior Officer review, so just wait. God Bless

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hello Guys,
I know this question might have been asked several times, But I have got mixed information and that is the source of utter confusion.

Here it goes: I am confused whether or not I can claim 50 points(by sep end) for Offer letter. My situation is below:

-Completing 1 year of Canadian Work experience in Sep end. Came to Canada on ICT (LMIA exempt specialized knowledge), been working for the organization since 2011- India employer- transferred to Canada branch.
- WP till Jan 2021
- Extension in process for another 2 years.

But I am sure my new offer letter would not state that I shall have a job offer 1 year after PR, though it should be valid till 2023.
I have read few people were successful to claim 50 points. Please confirm , since without these 50 points I wont be able to make the cut off.

Thanks a ton!!!
Regards,
DJ
Never hijack an existing thread. This is for timeline tracking for those with an AOR in march. your question has no relevance to the topic of this thread.

Start a new thread with your question.
Also the forum has a search function.
Good luck.

Maryroseirene

Apr 3, 2024
CEC - Inland
2 dependents
Aor: mar 05, 2019
Mep: April 10
Adr : April 17. Custody doc - Submitted custody agreement between self and former partner with me having custody, never married to partner, child is outside Canada. Submitted April 24.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded (since then, no change)
CSE: June 19. Submitted IMM5604E - Declaration from non-accompanying parent (For my application, I used a notarized letter from my former partner detailing same info as IMM5604E)
Criminality: Pass
Eligibility: under review
Security : not started
Called call center on June 4: File transferred to local VO: Edmonton

Waiting for GCMS notes ordered 13th June.

Guys, do you have any ideas or know how long before I pass eligibility ?

Thanks
Good day,

I hope that you notice my comment in your post May I know what did you do with the custody agreement? Did you just do it on your own and had it notarized? Or did you have a lawyer do it? Thank you in advanced.