+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

2AB

Jun 26, 2019
Hi all,

Here is my Timeline:

Inland CEC applicant. Based on Quebec.
Moving out of Quebec and will update the address in a week.
I am the principal applicant . My spouse is with me on an OPW. Have 45 days of PGWP left. Will be applying for BOWP sooner.

AOR Mar 28
Medical Passed: May 09
Literally, nothing has changed after that.
- It says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"
- Background check is under processing.
- VO Montreal (I got to know when I gave them a call during June 1st week)
- No ghost updates so far.
- The status bar shows 13 weeks more.

Should I be worried at this point?
Should I apply for GCMS notes now or is it too early?

I know it is normal to take 6 months on an average. But to be proactive I am thinking of applying for GCMS notes now.

Also I gave IRCC a call two weeks back and they dint have anything new to tell me. Should I give them a call again?

Could anyone advise me on this?

Thanks!
Hi all,

Here is my Timeline:

Inland CEC applicant. Based on Quebec.
Moving out of Quebec and will update the address in a week.
I am the principal applicant . My spouse is with me on an OPW. Have 45 days of PGWP left. Will be applying for BOWP sooner.

AOR Mar 28
Medical Passed: May 09
Literally, nothing has changed after that.
- It says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"
- Background check is under processing.
- VO Montreal (I got to know when I gave them a call during June 1st week)
- No ghost updates so far.
- The status bar shows 13 weeks more.

Should I be worried at this point?
Should I apply for GCMS notes now or is it too early?

I know it is normal to take 6 months on an average. But to be proactive I am thinking of applying for GCMS notes now.

Also I gave IRCC a call two weeks back and they dint have anything new to tell me. Should I give them a call again?

Could anyone advise me on this?

Thanks!
Hi,
I would like to know if you give in your documents for your EE a letter of intention to move out of Quebec after getting a PPR.
Thanks in advance

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
Aor: 8 April 2019
Mep: 22 may 2019
1st ghost update with email: 22 may 2019
2nd ghost update no email: 8 July 201o
Background status : we are processing.. .....
Thanks for your time
my guess:
1st ghost update with email: 22 may 2019 --medical finished
2nd ghost update no email: 8 July 201o -- security check started

you can give them a call, my suggestion.

Spidertbeast

Jul 12, 2019
Hey guys,
Following is detail of my application:
Categery: CEC inland
VO: CPC Edmonton
AOR: March 04, 2019
Eligibility: Recommanded Pass as I called CIC on June 13rd and June 27th
Criminality: Pass
Security: In process as on June 13rd and June 27th, didn't call since after

Today I recevied a letter requesting updated IMM5669 Schedule A regarding my personal history, my guess is my case in under final review by a senior officer and he/she just need to confirm some minor details about myself.

Any thought would be appreciated.

Mkmaan

Apr 28, 2017
CEC Inland (accompanying spouse and non-Canadian 1st dependent child; non-accompanying Canadian 2nd dependent newborn)
CRS: 498
Upfront Medical: Mar 22
ITA: Mar 6
AOR: Mar 28
BCG Status: NA (I think it's NA1, noticed one update after AOR, and BCG changed to this NA)
All medical results also been uploaded by clinic, doctor confirmed via call. No change in status yet (too early).
Good Luck everyone! keep calm but keep us posted!
Hi did you receive anything so far? Actually mu case is somewhat similar to yours

Reactions: VishnuKumar

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
I saw “profile updated” maybe because I called ircc he was asking for my info but I didn’t change anything and he told me my security still hasn’t started. Is it a good sign or maybe he made some change to my application that’s why?

Last edited:

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
Hi guys got my PPR email this morning at 5:30 am
CEC
VO : Edmonton
March 14 2019 aor
medical passed April 25
ip1 Apr25
ip2 april30
PPR : Jul 2 2019

I think I just got a ghost update today but the agent told me my security has not started in the morning so I am not sure what this update is about.

Last edited:

waynezhang1995

May 9, 2019
I saw “profile updated” maybe because I called ircc he was asking for my info but I didn’t change anything and he told me my security still hasn’t started. Is it a good sign or maybe he made some change to my application that’s why?
I think that's it. PPR Monday. Based on my readings and observation, if your visa office is not Sydney NS, security "not started" doesn't really mean they are not working on it. They may have already submitted your profile to the third party and you will see it as "not started" until they start reviewing the feedback. But in Sydney VO (my case), they only start processing security if eligibility fully passed, and that's why this VO takes more time than others. This is just some of my observations from other people's cases.

Reactions: small_251193

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
I saw “profile updated” but “read” maybe because I called ircc he was asking for my info but I didn’t change anything and he told me my security still hasn’t started. Is it a good sign or maybe he made some change to my application that’s why?
I think that's it. PPR Monday. Based on my readings and observation, if your visa office is not Sydney NS, security "not started" doesn't really mean they are not working on it. They may have already submitted your profile to the third party and you will see it as "not started" until they start reviewing the feedback. But in Sydney VO (my case), they only start processing security if eligibility fully passed, and that's why this VO takes more time than others. This is just some of my observations from other people's cases.
will update if I get my ppr on Monday. Kind of doubt if it’s because I called ircc this morning but I told him I didn’t want to change anything on my profile.

vikcad

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Hi there
I just got my BOWP
My timeline Is 22 march 2019
Applied bowp- april 06 2019
Approved bowp-13 ju
Congrats!!! Did you applied online or paper based? Also did you recieve notification in your email or update on profile if applied onlibet?