+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

xrypto

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Hi all,

Here is my Timeline:

Inland CEC applicant. Based on Quebec.
Moving out of Quebec and will update the address in a week.
I am the principal applicant . My spouse is with me on an OPW. Have 45 days of PGWP left. Will be applying for BOWP sooner.

AOR Mar 28
Medical Passed: May 09
Literally, nothing has changed after that.
- It says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"
- Background check is under processing.
- VO Montreal (I got to know when I gave them a call during June 1st week)
- No ghost updates so far.
- The status bar shows 13 weeks more.

Should I be worried at this point?
Should I apply for GCMS notes now or is it too early?

I know it is normal to take 6 months on an average. But to be proactive I am thinking of applying for GCMS notes now.

Also I gave IRCC a call two weeks back and they dint have anything new to tell me. Should I give them a call again?

Could anyone advise me on this?

Thanks!

Last edited:

manik1203

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hi all,

Here is my Timeline:

I am the principal applicant . My spouse is with me on an OPW. Have 45 days of PGWP left. Will be applying for BOWP sooner.

AOR Mar 28

I know it is normal to take 6 months on an average. But to be proactive I am thinking of applying for GCMS notes now.

Also I gave IRCC a call two weeks back and they dint have anything new to tell me. Should I give them a call again?

Thanks!
Hi,

I would suggest you to order GCMS notes asap. I am also in same situation and yesterday when I called, Agent told me that my file is under Review required with comment - residing in Quebec.

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
Hi all,

Here is my Timeline:

AOR Mar 28

Thanks!
Give them a call first before you order the note. Ask them about your eligibility, security and criminality. They will provide you more info than in the online account. Usually people got ppr after 4.5 months and my application is on the 9 weeks deadline but I’m not worried cuz my eligibility is recommended passed when I called them last week. Don’t spend money yet. Yours are 3 weeks after mine, I shouldn't be worried if I was you.

xrypto

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Hi,

I would suggest you to order GCMS notes asap. I am also in same situation and yesterday when I called, Agent told me that my file is under Review required with comment - residing in Quebec.
Thanks for the response.

I called the agent, and all they told, it hasnt moved a inch since the last call. Nothing about quebec. Everything is under processing.

xrypto

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Give them a call first before you order the note. Ask them about your eligibility, security and criminality. They will provide you more info than in the online account. Usually people got ppr after 4.5 months and my application is on the 9 weeks deadline but I’m not worried cuz my eligibility is recommended passed when I called them last week. Don’t spend money yet. Yours are 3 weeks after mine, I shouldn't be worried if I was you.
Hi, Thanks for the response. I called them, and all they told that its still the Montreal VO and everything is under processing including eligibility.

vikcad

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
I bought two xpresspost envelopes/parcels one big one small(return envelope)

I put my passport, signed Annex A (comes in PPR email), Photographs and return envelope (for them to return my passport )
In the bigger envelope and send to address mentioned in PPR email

And they ask not to fill any address on the return envelope
Hope it helps anybody who reads
Any question please feel free to ask

Got a lot of help from these forums during this journey and would love help others
What was your eligibility statement in your profile before your ppr? I just want to know which other fields shows the date for example medical says on x date you passed your medical . Similar to that what all others show the date?

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
Day before yesterday I got 2nd ghost update on profile no email. 1st ghost update right after medical . Do you have any idea what's it's all about
may i have your timeline?