+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
By today, ppl with AOR 9 March seems to be receiving MEP, this week should go up to 14-15 Mar...good luck everyone!

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Anyone Received MEP today ?
No.. you? My AOR - March 13. Waiting... this wait is killing :D But... it is how it is. Fingers crossed! If we pass medicals and they start processing background check is means that R10 check is complete & all good, right? Otherwise, they would return application as incomplete at this stage right?

Himanshu0309

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
No.. you? My AOR - March 13. Waiting... this wait is killing :D But... it is how it is. Fingers crossed! If we pass medicals and they start processing background check is means that R10 check is complete & all good, right? Otherwise, they would return application as incomplete at this stage right?
Just Received MEP, my AOR was 5th Mar.
AOR to MEP are slightly delayed these days.

You will also get it soon.

Reactions: mau123

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Got a ghost update today, and now able to see a progress bar. My background check is being processed, however, medicals are still not passed. Do you guys have any idea what's going on?

ITA: Feb 20;
AOR: March 13
Ghost update: April 24 (profile "updated" once open it, now I see a progress bar. ) This is what I see:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. H
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Babbal

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Got a ghost update today, and now able to see a progress bar. My background check is being processed, however, medicals are still not passed. Do you guys have any idea what's going on?

AOR: March 13
Ghost update: April 24 (profile "updated" once open it, now I see a progress bar. ) This is what I see:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. H
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Congratulations
Hopefully I will get good news this week.

AOR: March 15

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Congratulations
Hopefully I will get good news this week.

AOR: March 15
Thanks, but the issue for me is that my medicals are not yet passed, but BC check changed from NA to "In progress"... I'm a bit confused... does this mean they finished R10 check? I'm confused as I was expecting "Medicals passed"...

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Thanks, but the issue for me is that my medicals are not yet passed, but BC check changed from NA to "In progress"... I'm a bit confused... does this mean they finished R10 check? I'm confused as I was expecting "Medicals passed"...
Sometimes it will change after few hours as per forums. I don't know about R10 finished or not.