+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
:)I just got PRR!!!!! Good luck everyone!

AOR 1st March 2019
MEP 10th April 2019
GHOST UPDATE/Background IP2? 24th April 2019
PRR 25th April
CEC, with spouse, the processing office is Sydney

Total of 55 days! More info in myimmitracker
Congrats!!!! Amazing news!!!

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Hey, does it show medical passed now?
Hey, no... The only thing that chnaged is BC from NA to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."... So, I'm not sure what's happening. Maybe they will update my medicals later this week? Or next week? Unusual.

ypd_ken

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hi All,
Can anyone help to know the processing time for the Bridging WP ( WP extension) for a PR applicant whose existing WP is expiring.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Just checked my profile - passed medical!

AOR - March 13.
Also, do you guys know when they request additional documents (if any)? Do they do it right after check your medicals? (Like same day) or do they do it later? In my profile it says that they are processing BG check and that they request additional documents if needed... somewhere read in this forum that they usually request docs after medical is passed and only then start processing BG check.. just wondering

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Also, do you guys know when they request additional documents (if any)? Do they do it right after check your medicals? (Like same day) or do they do it later? In my profile it says that they are processing BG check and that they request additional documents if needed... somewhere read in this forum that they usually request docs after medical is passed and only then start processing BG check.. just wondering
ADR can happen any time in due course, if needed.

Reactions: mau123

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS:
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.

I am worried about that please help me why they asked ADR instead of Medical Passed?

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS:
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.

I am worried about that please help me why they asked ADR instead of Medical Passed?
This ADR would be a result of R10 - completeness check, though nothing to worry. Just upload it. MEP as well is under way. Movement is good. Schedule A request is normal, You should complete the required sections, print the form, sign it, scan it, and upload it right away. Good luck

Reactions: mau123 and Babbal

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
This ADR would be a result of R10 - completeness check, though nothing to worry. Just upload it. MEP as well is under way. Movement is good. Schedule A request is normal, You should complete the required sections, print the form, sign it, scan it, and upload it right away. Good luck
thank you

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Thanks. Will keep checking. You should get your update soon, definitely this week. As our AOR's just 2 days apart.
Hi!! I am also similar situation as you, BG is processing, ADR IMM5669 and Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

did you get any update MEP?

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Hi!! I am also similar situation as you, BG is processing, ADR IMM5669 and Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

did you get any update MEP?
Hey, yes. Yesterday I checked my account and it was updated with "You passed the medical exam" and "We are processing your background check. We will let you know if we need more information from you", no additional document requests, nothing.

I think your MEP is coming soon. Maybe they did R10 and decided to ask you a few additional docs before processing your BG.

All is normal. And it's a wait game. One crap at a time. :D As long as we are not refused or something, we just need to keep going. Work on your schedule A, make sure all info matches the one you put on the original application.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babbal