+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Noticing ppl with AOR on 6th March, received MEP on last friday, this week hopefully ppl with AOR until 15th March, should be receiving MEP. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: mau123

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Do you know how long more till we get the final result? Normally?
Hard to say, as varies from case to case, but this year noticing trend of reduced time from MEP to IP2, mostly if all goes normal later stages occur more frequently after MEP, i dnt knw why MEP taking 38-47 days since last couple of months, but u r gud to go, right on track. Gud luck, and keep us posted...may b u will get IP2 in this week....u shud b in IP1 now...lumsum in 2 months u shud be getting PPR...again depends but i noticed ppl getting PPR after MEP in a month even and even in 15 days...

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
Hard to say, as varies from case to case, but this year noticing trend of reduced time from MEP to IP2, mostly if all goes normal later stages occur more frequently after MEP, i dnt knw why MEP taking 38-47 days since last couple of months, but u r gud to go, right on track. Gud luck, and keep us posted...may b u will get IP2 in this week....u shud b in IP1 now...lumsum in 2 months u shud be getting PPR...again depends but i noticed ppl getting PPR after MEP in a month even and even in 15 days...
So if you get to PPR, it means you are getting Pr card? It’s the final stage? I saw some got PPR after 10-20 days after they passed the medical exam.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
So if you get to PPR, it means you are getting Pr card? It’s the final stage? I saw some got PPR after 10-20 days after they passed the medical exam.
PPR is diff. from pr card. Check this:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/
Yes i also noticed ppl in 2 weeks getting ppr after mep, again varies from case to case. U r gud, chill.
Pr card takes 40-45 days, but once u got copr after ppr, u r good....u can flagpole or book appointment to validate copr.