+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

ypd_ken

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
CEC Inland (accompanying spouse and non-Canadian 1st dependent child; non-accompanying Canadian 2nd dependent newborn)
CRS: 498
Upfront Medical: Mar 22
ITA: Mar 6
AOR: Mar 28
BCG Status: NA (I think it's NA1, noticed one update after AOR, and BCG changed to this NA)
All medical results also been uploaded by clinic, doctor confirmed via call. No change in status yet (too early).
Good Luck everyone! keep calm but keep us posted!
BCG Status - Not Applicable .. Is it because its an CEC Inland application ? Can anyone help to clarify. thanks.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
BCG Status - Not Applicable .. Is it because its an CEC Inland application ? Can anyone help to clarify. thanks.
I thought its same for others too, and comes by default after AOR, as I got this immediately after AOR msg. What's yours?

ypd_ken

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
should be same for everyone, as BCG remains NA1 between AOR and medical passed, as per my limited understanding.
I think for Outland applicants, BGC show as below, while for Inland it says Not Applicable is what I got to know.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Reactions: jojee2k6

k.sha.

Feb 20, 2019
Okay, so it looks like people who have had their AORs around first and second week of February are getting their MEPs updated now and are moving onto the next stage. With that trend, it seems like we should be getting our MEPs updated around the third and forth week of May. I also noticed that after MEPs get approved, the other stages happen pretty fast and people tend to get their PPRs in a months time post MEPs. What do you guys think?

patrip91

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Okay, so it looks like people who have had their AORs around first and second week of February are getting their MEPs updated now and are moving onto the next stage. With that trend, it seems like we should be getting our MEPs updated around the third and forth week of May. I also noticed that after MEPs get approved, the other stages happen pretty fast and people tend to get their PPRs in a months time post MEPs. What do you guys think?
Next week they will start approving MEPs of March AORs. And yes, even though the MEP timeline has become longer from before, the PPR are still being issued around the same amount of time elapsed.

k.sha.

Feb 20, 2019
Next week they will start approving MEPs of March AORs. And yes, even though the MEP timeline has become longer from before, the PPR are still being issued around the same amount of time elapsed.
How can you be so sure about next week?

patrip91

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
How can you be so sure about next week?
Majority people with AOR until 27th Feb have received their MEPs this week and they process the MEPs by date of submission (unless there is a logistical issue with the application)