Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Category........
CEC
July 12 AOR.
Medical passed on August 13th.
Biometric clear on aug 14.
Ask for pcc. Submitted on Sept 4th.
Sept 13 got update :we are reviewing additional documents you provided. No further update till today.
Order GCMS:received on oct13th which says my application EE eligibility clear
Criminality: clear

anyone has anyidea what are the stages remain in my application?
Thanks
Following are the stages
1. Medicals
2. Biometrics
3. R10 and A11.2 Initial Eligibility Check (ALL Documents are verified)
4. Second Level Eligibility Check (If any additional documents required they will send ADR (Additional Documents Required))
5. Background and Final Eligibility
(Security is verified by CBSA Canadian Border Services Agency
Criminality is verified by RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police Department)

Hopefully you should see all of these steps in detailed manner in GCMS notes.

Am waiting for GCMS Notes ordered that will help to understand more about the process that has gone through in my case. But before that I got portal email and waiting for IRCC reviewed to release the eCOPR.

Keep up belief and continue the work religiously(Sincerely).

“Once you start working on something. Don’t be afraid of failure & don’t abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest“ - Chanakya

Last edited:

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
July 12 AOR.
Medical passed on August 13th.
Biometric clear on aug 14.
Ask for pcc. Submitted on Sept 4th.
Sept 13 got update :we are reviewing additional documents you provided. No further update till today.
Order GCMS:received on oct13th which says my application EE eligibility clear
Criminality: clear

anyone has anyidea what are the stages remain in my application?
Thanks
There are 5 stages for an application:
Eligibility
Medicals
Security
Criminality
Info Sharing

Good luck.

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
it looks securtiy , check and info sharing but can you check you are eligibilty was passed before medical passed check it from gcms if possible.

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
they share info with cbsa and other agencies to know person have no criminal history and check our record from the first day of our landing and every where we travelled aftercoming to canada cbsa( canada border service agency provide info to them.

Bigorangecat69

Jul 22, 2021
they share info with cbsa and other agencies to know person have no criminal history and check our record from the first day of our landing and every where we travelled aftercoming to canada cbsa( canada border service agency provide info to them.
How do you know when your application is in this status?

muthukrishnans

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Category........
CEC
folks, we have started a petition to ask IRCC to speed up processing https://chng.it/Mq46mff8Cv
Sign it and share it please.
reach out to your local congressmen, prime minister email, minister of IRCC office and make noise.
People did the exact same thing in New Zealand and it worked. sitting and waiting is not gonna cut it.

Even though the application processing is different for each candidate.

Can we add some more steps like process the applications as First In First Out based on the AOR?

That way we will be able to understand the current processing timelines.

D

Deleted member 1061270

+1 888-242-2100
Do you mind if I ask which province you’re in? Because I don’t know how you got those info… All my attempts to ask the agent about my processing status have failed so far. I’m wondering if different visa offices that answer the call have different protocol.

I called IRCC every morning and at least three times for today and none of the agents responded are willing to give me the details, so I’d love to know how you do it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: COOKINGED