+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

Lota Fol

Oct 26, 2021
Just going to drop this here also!
So I just spoke to the most annoying IRCC rep. After waiting for 30 minutes and collecting my UCI and asking me the program I applied for, her response was I cannot provide you with any information regarding your application because of the crisis in Afghanistan. So I asked her how it makes any sense how she cant provide I, a tax paying resident of Canada with information regarding an application I paid for due to the crisis in Afghanistan and she was mute. I find it egregious that these agents just follow directions without asking any questions. Common sense would tell you that you should answer the person who paid a hefty sum for their application, but no the IRCC is too dumb to appreciate any of us. I cant wait for this broken system to change.

CanadaUn

Jul 26, 2021
AOR: July 20th, 2021
Medicals passed: August 24th, 2021
Biometrics confirmation: August 24th, 2021
1st Ghost Update: September 7th, 2021
2nd Ghost Update: September 9th, 2021
3rd Ghost Update: September 10th, 2021
4th Ghost Update: September 14th, 2021
5th Ghost Update: October 25th, 2021
Portal e-mail: October 25th, 2021

Good luck everyone, wishing everyone receives their portal e-mail soon!

Can i ask you
was your status
Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

if yes, from when was it was like this

MaryanneMadden

Sep 15, 2021
Just going to drop this here also!
So I just spoke to the most annoying IRCC rep. After waiting for 30 minutes and collecting my UCI and asking me the program I applied for, her response was I cannot provide you with any information regarding your application because of the crisis in Afghanistan. So I asked her how it makes any sense how she cant provide I, a tax paying resident of Canada with information regarding an application I paid for due to the crisis in Afghanistan and she was mute. I find it egregious that these agents just follow directions without asking any questions. Common sense would tell you that you should answer the person who paid a hefty sum for their application, but no the IRCC is too dumb to appreciate any of us. I cant wait for this broken system to change.
I understand your frustration - it's clear from the evident lack of background knowledge that these call handlers are not working under any written policy and if they are not solely "playing dumb" this highlights to me, a serious lack of training for their workers. This consequently makes me question their competence. I can fully appreciate that they are "doing what they are told/doing their job" however IRCC should consider that at this stage, there are many of us who feel forgotten about (some in more difficult circumstances than my own) - the lack of information, transparency or even consistency is making the whole application process tedious and frustrating. The fact that all IRCC divisions are solely prioritizing and operating on Afghan crisis applications alone, is entirely baffling to me - I would consider that they cannot operate effectively this way - surely they would be operating out of different departments and allocating different levels of competence / advice giving abilities for these particular, time-sensitive applications?

I haven't actually tried to call for information - in a bid to give them space and time to establish progress; I had however sent a webform in as my driving licence expired and I had questions relating to information given by ICBC who issued a temporary paper license and advised that I would not be able to renew when this expires unless I get a new AOR letter (updated date) - IRCC sent me a generic response stating confirmation that my application has been received and is in process... Obviously this helps in no way whatsoever as it's the only information I am currently privy to. I am currently left without photo ID, health care card or even knowing if I will even be allowed to drive next month.. lol :)

To me the problem is that there is zero ownership or responsibility for the lack of processing and clear inability to allocate adequate resources for completion of those applications already
received... I can't wait for the stress to be over! :)

umesh19

Sep 3, 2021
Does anyone know processing time at Vancouver VO. I think they are slower than anyother processing office. Anyone have idea what date they reach for final decision?
Thanks

Reactions: lllsouzap

rupindersidhu

Oct 26, 2021
Does anyone know processing time at Vancouver VO. I think they are slower than anyother processing office. Anyone have idea what date they reach for final decision?
Thanks
My file is also getting processed at Vancouver, VO. AOR -04 July, 2021.
What's you AOR date?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hello Guys,
Does anybody has experience with getting GCMS notes recently because it's already been 30 days since I requested mine ?
If you requested from IRCC it can take up 60 days as well... It may make sense to request them from CBSA.

d3prince

Sep 23, 2021
I have not received my credentials today as well. I am lil worried now , should i again reply to the portal email ??

Mananv44

Oct 18, 2021
Thanks
Is there a way we can find out in which VO our file is being processed?