+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

jas4496

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Finally the application status is updated on cic website.
Eligibility passed: 22nd October 2021
Background check: 15th October 2021
Final decision: 22nd October 2021 (approved)
Documents status: COPR with document number updated on our profile.
But we haven't received ecopr or pr card yet. It's showing under ircc review on Portal.
congratulations

Reactions: Rahulkhurana22
D

Deleted member 1061270

Well, another week has passed. Most IRCC offices in Eastern Canada are closed by now (4 PM ET) so I guess better luck for the rest of us (including myself) for next week!

(EDIT: OK so it’s possible to get portal email even on Saturdays… shout out to @GandiBaat for letting me know!)

Still, this week we got lots of people who got their portal email, so my sincerest congratulations to those who were fortunate and deserving! For those who are still waiting, let’s hope our turn is nigh!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Well, another week has passed. Most IRCC offices in Eastern Canada are closed by now (4 PM ET) so I guess better luck for the rest of us (including myself) for next week!

Still, this week we got lots of people who got their portal email, so my sincerest congratulations to those who were fortunate and deserving! For those who are still waiting, let’s hope our turn is nigh!

What are GCMS notes? Can we send also to do faster our process?

Reactions: COOKINGED

muthukrishnans

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Category........
CEC
What are GCMS notes? Can we send also to do faster our process?
The GCMS (Global Case Management System) is a centralized system used by IRCC (Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada) to track all temporary (visitor, study or work visas) and permanent immigration, and citizenship applications. Each application recorded in the GCMS system will contain, for example, the correspondence from and to IRCC, the detailed notes/comments of immigration officers having reviewed the application, all the applicant's supporting documents, etc. Having access to your GCMS notes is the only way to have an accurate view of the status of your file or to understand the reason behind a refusal.

It will not help expedite the Approval process.

You can order yourself for your application that is in progress or that got refused to have a better understanding the reason behind it.

Apply online
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

Some folks are getting Portal Email on saturday as well....