+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
you did but is medical was passed? because as per cic R10 check is done first and your file is returned if incomplete medical passed and bipmetric and review of eligibilty is only starts if you passed from R10 completeness
Oh no, nothing after submitting and no medical exam pass. They did not start anything for 3 months.

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
You are right. One of my friend's file returned because of problem with WES.
yes R10 is done first means checking of completness of file means all the required document should be there if there is missing document and applicant did not provide explanation file is returned before starting of process its the first step after Aor

Reactions: Pariya

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
Good. So they are not going to check my documents after the medical exam is passed? And they won't reject me for missing documents or any mistake?
not for missing document but they can ask you for additional document if they need they can reject if the visa officer is not satisfied like not meeting elugibilty requirements but for completness check stage you already passed which was the reason last time in your file incomplete this time they alreadt start processing your file

• Sad
Reactions: Pariya

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
not for missing document but they can ask you for additional document if they need they can reject if the visa officer is not satisfied like not meeting elugibilty requirements but for completness check stage you already passed which was the reason last time in your file incomplete this time they alreadt start processing your file
That is why still I am worried, any time they can reject my documents.