+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

D

Deleted member 1061270

Whos aor 22 july waiting for portail ?!
Look, I hate to say this but could you please calm down with endlessly asking “anyone with the same date as me got updates”?

I understand that you were anxious about your PR portal and rightfully so, but it’s almost like every day or two you constantly have to say “ anyone from July 22 AOR?” over and over again. It’s getting really obnoxious and annoying. You’re not adding anything productive in this thread by doing this.

The last several posts here have made it abundantly clear that AOR dates have very little to do with how soon/late you’re going to get your PR. There’s no point in juxtaposing with other people with a similar application dates because their respective situations are probably different from yours. There are plenty of users here, including myself, who are waiting patiently months after submitted PR (some even before before you did) without constantly bombarding the thread with the same question ad nauseam.

I don’t want to be negative, but I feel like I had to address this. Please, unless there is something insightful or constructive about the process that you can contribute, I’d appreciate it if you can moderate yourself.

It’ll be just fine… You’ll get your good news soon. Thanks for listening and best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

umesh19

Sep 3, 2021
July 12 AOR.
Medical passed on August 13th.
Biometric clear on aug 14.
Ask for pcc. Submitted on Sept 4th.
Sept 13 got update :we are reviewing additional documents you provided. No further update till today.
Order GCMS:received on oct13th which says my application EE eligibility clear
Criminality: clear

anyone has anyidea what are the stages remain in my application?
Thanks