+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC July 2018 Applicants

MCWrang

May 23, 2018
I also called CIC today, but was told my case was still undergoing background checks with a "review required" for my eligibility. The agent also noted that the majority of cases under express entry will likely be completed within the 6 month window, however, those that extend beyond that will not have any further estimated timeline as it can't be predicted. Frustrating to say the least...

Tgal

Jan 4, 2019
I also called CIC today, but was told my case was still undergoing background checks with a "review required" for my eligibility. The agent also noted that the majority of cases under express entry will likely be completed within the 6 month window, however, those that extend beyond that will not have any further estimated timeline as it can't be predicted. Frustrating to say the least...
Same update I even got a ghost update for my eligibility from in progress to review required

Minxmystery

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Someone got the PPR mail on the whatsapp group lately. He had called a week before, and was told he was in 'review required'
Unpredictable

vijay7006313

Jul 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
IELTS Request
28-03-2015
File Transfer...
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
You are in ip 1 or ip 2 ?

Hmstr

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
At least my BOWP got approved today... For a minute I forgot about that my CEC has been 6 and half months. Haha

revy231

Nov 10, 2018
That's usual, I honestly think they are facing a huge backlog and we need to wait...
Have you received your PPR yet? My AoR is AUG 14th, but i'm slightly concerned that they haven't seemed to catch up on the July applicants!

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Have you received your PPR yet? My AoR is AUG 14th, but i'm slightly concerned that they haven't seemed to catch up on the July applicants!
Nah, still waiting... ordered gcms notes this week just in case... (1st set)