+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC July 2018 Applicants

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
hey guys,

Yesterday was my landing interview! Very easy and quick!
He asked me a few questions and the gave me the paper to sign, it took around 10 minutes.
Good luck for everyone who is still waiting!

mjpaula

Mar 11, 2019
hey guys,

Yesterday was my landing interview! Very easy and quick!
He asked me a few questions and the gave me the paper to sign, it took around 10 minutes.
Good luck for everyone who is still waiting!
Congrats!
Did you give a copy of your passport as well?

Satvikashloka

Oct 4, 2020
:):):):):)I got PR interview to finalize my application for August 14, 2019. I am a CEC inland applicant.
My application was under review for foreign work experience.....Duties not listed for selected NOC.
I got a revised employer letter done and uploaded. This after waiting on my GCMS notes for 65 days after the 6 month period had passed on my application. Had I known earlier I would have dealt with it sooner.
My ex also did not alllow my unaccompanying dependent children to do their medicals. I had to take her to court and even then she didn't comply. All my efforts were documented and I submitted it when the app was initially submitted.
July 17, 2019 I was sent a declaration form to forfeit my right to sponsor them in the future. I was a hard decision but I could not suffer my current wife and daughter. All's well that ends well.
AOR September 18, 2018.
Meds passed October 16, 2018.
ADR requested November 1, 2018.
ADR changed to uploaded November 17, 2018.
ADR changed to reviewing documents March 2019.
Meds changed to reviewing June 2019.
ADR requested July 17, 2019
Documents uploaded July 18, 2019.
ADR changed to reviewing then NA July 19, 2019.
Meds changed from reviewing to passed on July 22, 2019.
Application finalization interview for August 14 recieved today July 31, 2019.
:):):)

I will definitely be following the progress of you guys who supported me through the stressful process.
I wish you the best of luck.
Who knows, in my carreer our paths might just cross
Hi congratulations on ur PR.
Can you please help me guide me how to roceed I am in Similar problem..I am primary applicant and my husband has a 7 yearbold son from first marriage(wife deceased).but he is living with his maternal grandparents since mother's death.. now dey are not allowing for his medicals n passport.. though no legal custody paper work is done but in our country it is not possible to force them.. can u please guide how can we proceed in. Dis situation.. my siblings are PR and I want to join my family with my husband and 4 month daughter.. but because if dis my application seems difficult we have received ITA .. running short on time.. please help