+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC July 2018 Applicants

mshar3001

Oct 6, 2017
Yes, I ordered GCMS notes. My main problem is I applied through express entry while in Quebec and my husband works in BC. I found this to be a main concern but when I applied, I wrote a letter of intent and my ties with province of my interest. Still, it is in review required. Recently, I moved out of Quebec, so I sent proof of relocation via CSE.
Do you suggest any other thing?

Minxmystery

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Yes, I ordered GCMS notes. My main problem is I applied through express entry while in Quebec and my husband works in BC. I found this to be a main concern but when I applied, I wrote a letter of intent and my ties with province of my interest. Still, it is in review required. Recently, I moved out of Quebec, so I sent proof of relocation via CSE.
Do you suggest any other thing?
No, unfortunately i have no idea how other provinces work. I hope you get good news soon.

Tgal

Jan 4, 2019
Hi guys

Please,I'm at the juncture of applying for a BOWP, do i have to link it to my exisiting application or by courier? pls help with the info

ocanada800

Feb 15, 2019
Hi guys

Please,I'm at the juncture of applying for a BOWP, do i have to link it to my exisiting application or by courier? pls help with the info
you can use any GCkey account to apply for a BOWP online, don't need to link it to your permanent residence application.

ocanada800

Feb 15, 2019
If mine is real then the email is from CIO with that subject line requesting passport and photos in 30 days to issue COPR... However, that email is very badly formatted (ie. many bolds, Italics, weird margins, underling and lots of yellow highlights) and the IRCC logo is a bit low-res.
it is real

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..