+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC July 2018 Applicants

Hmstr

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
what does the golden email look like?
If mine is real then the email is from CIO with that subject line requesting passport and photos in 30 days to issue COPR... However, that email is very badly formatted (ie. many bolds, Italics, weird margins, underling and lots of yellow highlights) and the IRCC logo is a bit low-res.

bzhanson

Jan 18, 2018
If mine is real then the email is from CIO with that subject line requesting passport and photos in 30 days to issue COPR... However, that email is very badly formatted (ie. many bolds, Italics, weird margins, underling and lots of yellow highlights) and the IRCC logo is a bit low-res.
yeah, i think yours is real. Congrats

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
anyone else in this thread still waiting???

Feb 7, 2019
anyone else in this thread still waiting???
Yes. No change in the application status. I submitted on 21st July 2018.

I was trying to call immigration at 18882422100, but could not get to an agent. Does anybody know another number I could try to get an update on my application?

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Lolz its PR confirmation email. It's from a Centralized Intake office congratulation. They don't check for font and margins they were busy with dealing thousands of applications. If your not sure, call to CIC. All the best

Minxmystery

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
I ordered twice and nothing changed since July 23
When I say notes, I mean did you receive gcms notes yet?
I'm asking because I just got mine and i discovered, my foreign work experience had a slight error. The day and month i stopped work is stated, but the year was omitted.
I'm ordering another employment letter from 10 years ago, and raising cse notes with the correct dates.
If you have received gcms notes, you might want to check the Analyst notes, on what review is required.