+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC July 2018 Applicants

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Hi folks,

I just got Additional Documents request for my wife and I. I do have 7 days to upload them.

1) "Military records: The enclosed Details of Military Service form" -- just for me

2) "CV/Resume: The enclosed Supplementary Information Request form and a copy of your resume (CV), a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience" -- for both of us

The request letter includes enclosed forms. I would much appreciate it if someone could help me find the answers of the following questions:
1) Should I print the forms and fill them out or I should find the relevant forms from CIC website and fill them out instead?

2) I haven't had military service in my country, Iran. It is compulsory in Iran, but I have got exception due to some physical health problems. So, I would leave the form empty and attach my exception card. I just don't know if this OK?

3) "Supplementary Information Request form": Should I just include the information of my PhD or I have to include the info of MSc as well? BTW, the filed 5 (publication list) doesn't have enough space: I have more than 10 publications. Can I just refer them to my CV?

4) I am not sure where to send this supplementary form, as in my CIC online account there is only one field to upload my CV. I guess I should attached it to my CV?

I'm pretty sure that they gonna send me to SS :(

javier500

Apr 11, 2016
I called up again as today is my 6-month anniversary. Was told my application was approved on 19 Dec, and the agent sent a reminder note to the visa office to trigger the PPR email.

Good luck to everyone waiting and I will keep you updated of timelines and what to expect.
Dig you get your PPR mail? My file was approved on January 2nd and still waiting for PPR mail....

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
I would expect a decision in another couple of months, I would imagine they will be contacting my Canadian employer

joc

Dec 10, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Med's Done....
21-07-2018
Dig you get your PPR mail? My file was approved on January 2nd and still waiting for PPR mail....
No, I'm still waiting. Turns out PPR is now etched into stone and delivered by a colony of ants.

Reactions: myra20sharma

javier500

Apr 11, 2016
No, I'm still waiting. Turns out PPR is now etched into stone and delivered by a colony of ants.
haha oh my god! this is crazy. are you CEC inland? I am CEC inland, working almost two years for the same company here in Toronto. What are they waiting for? I really do not understand!!

mahsiyatsi

Jan 15, 2019
[QUOTE = "Soj917, post: 7081329, member: 776068"] Salut les gars,

J'ai une question et j'espère que quelqu'un pourra m'aider dans cette situation. Je viens de recevoir mon ITA sous CEC il y a quelques jours, mais j'ai remarqué qu'on m'avait demandé de fournir une lettre d'offre, une lettre d'emploi et des relevés d'emploi.

Après des recherches plus approfondies, j'ai découvert que c'était parce que j'avais répondu Oui à la question "Avez-vous une offre valable".

Puis-je quand même changer en non quand je mets à jour le profil ou est-ce que ce sera une fausse déclaration?

Merci pour votre réponse [/ QUOTE]
Tous, à
partir de fil CE pour tous Ceux qui have Submitted Où vont candidature their Soumettre en juillet. S'il vous plaît, partagez votre calendrier et si vous avez des questions, s'il vous plaît demander.

javier500

Apr 11, 2016
[QUOTE = "Soj917, post: 7081329, member: 776068"] Salut les gars,

J'ai une question et j'espère que quelqu'un pourra m'aider dans cette situation. Je viens de recevoir mon ITA sous CEC il y a quelques jours, mais j'ai remarqué qu'on m'avait demandé de fournir une lettre d'offre, une lettre d'emploi et des relevés d'emploi.

Après des recherches plus approfondies, j'ai découvert que c'était parce que j'avais répondu Oui à la question "Avez-vous une offre valable".

Puis-je quand même changer en non quand je mets à jour le profil ou est-ce que ce sera une fausse déclaration?

Merci pour votre réponse [/ QUOTE]
Tous, à
partir de fil CE pour tous Ceux qui have Submitted Où vont candidature their Soumettre en juillet. S'il vous plaît, partagez votre calendrier et si vous avez des questions, s'il vous plaît demander.
I think you should refuse the invitation and apply again with the proper answer to the question but wait until more people answer you. My understanding is that if you say yes and you do not provide the documents, you will get a refuse in your application.

Regards,
Javier