+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC July 2018 Applicants

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Hi everyone,
I am going to make another whatsapp group (if there was one earlier) for July 2018 CEC inland applicants.
Please join there and share your updates, current status, any new information you recieve. Let's help each other out here and keep hopes alive for each other. The number is +1 (416) 827 4468. Please feel free to send me a text on whatsapp and i"ll add you to the group.
I wish I could join your group, but I don't use WhatsApp (and don't want to). Do you mind to make the group in Telegram?

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
i dont think it matters if you have a birthday though if its after your aor...its all about the age you're at at your aor

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
Sounds weird! So, the difference between this notes and the previous one is that you lost 40 points! Oh, strange! It must be a mistake on their side?!
these are my first set of notes. so confusing. notice how it says pa gained points as single at time of ita? im still single. i dont know if that screencap i posted is listing things i lost points for or not

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
these are my first set of notes. so confusing. notice how it says pa gained points as single at time of ita? im still single. i dont know if that screencap i posted is listing things i lost points for or not
when did you request the notes?

Rude_kid

Dec 14, 2018
Hello everyone! I’m new to this website.
Recently passed 6 months of anticipation term.
Was trying to call to 1-888-242-2100 to figure out what’s happening with my application, but all for no avail. It says “we’re receiving a high volume of calls at this moment”....etc
Does anybody know,is there any specific time I should call them to be able to speak with an agent? Do they work on weekends? Thanks

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Hello everyone! I’m new to this website.
Recently passed 6 months of anticipation term.
Was trying to call to 1-888-242-2100 to figure out what’s happening with my application, but all for no avail. It says “we’re receiving a high volume of calls at this moment”....etc
Does anybody know,is there any specific time I should call them to be able to speak with an agent? Do they work on weekends? Thanks
I have never tried to call CIC... Why don't you raise CSE? https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx