+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Thanks man...when was the last time you had a word with ircc agent?
It was last month. I do not remember the exact date...I am also eagerly waiting...
They clear FSW-O files every now and then....For all the Inland applicants, it is taking a long time.....

Reactions: mhnv45

CECInlandCA

Dec 19, 2018
I can't believe it.. it's PPR.. I love you Delhi :)

Glad to inform you that I just received PPR request from NDVO after 2 follow up emails on 24 Dec and 3 Jan.

Help advise - As I'm CEC inalnd candidate in Mississauga and as the email is from NDVO, they are asking to submit the passports to New Delhi.
However they mentioned in one section that
If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

So do I need to send email to Ottawa and NDVO to send updated email with passport submission at Ottawa or I can directly send the passports to Ottawa?

Kindly advise.

@tobs, @tanush14 - Could you please share the email that you wrote to NDVO and ottawa to change the VO,
I believe it worked for you so it would definitely worked for me as well,

below are the details -
CEC - Inland ( with Dependents)
AOR:
15-Jul-2018
MEP: 01-Aug-2018 and ADR - RCMP
IP2: 01-Aug-2018
ADR Submitted - 14 -Aug-2018
Ghost update - 14-Dec-2018 ( First)
Ghost update - 19-Dec-2018 ( ADR review to NA)
Call Center Agent confirmed - File Approved and moved to Sydney on 19-Dec-2108
PPR ----- Jan 07, from NDVO

Hi Experts,

I'm little confuse here . Firstly, I'm CEC and as the PPR email came from NDVO so they are asking to submit the passports to NDVO in 30 days. as @tobs said I can submit to CPC ottawa , my question why CEC inland candidates need to send passports as they are already in Canada.

Could you please help me here to understand. Can I book the appointment to do landing at Etobicoke?

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hi Experts,

I'm little confuse here . Firstly, I'm CEC and as the PPR email came from NDVO so they are asking to submit the passports to NDVO in 30 days. as @tobs said I can submit to CPC ottawa , my question why CEC inland candidates need to send passports as they are already in Canada.

Could you please help me here to understand. Can I book the appointment to do landing at Etobicoke?
You need to send your Passport to get the single entry Permanent Resident Visa to be stamped on it...They will send COPR and stamped passport back to you.
After that you can cross border or take an interview to do landing.

Last edited:
Reactions: TanuP

CECInlandCA

Dec 19, 2018
You need to send your Passport to get the single entry Permanent Resident Visa to be stamped on it...They will send COPR and stamped passport back to you.
After that you can cross border or take an interview to do landing.

thank you so mcuh @cecict for your clarification, I will send it to Ottawa.

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
I was actually passed at one point, this is frustrating. Any help is much appreciated. It looks to me like they've taken some points away and I'll now be refused because of it. If so why haven't they refused me yet? And why are they actually taking away points?

Last edited:

RBK2019

Jan 7, 2019
Hi Friends
My VO is Etobicoke and application got approved. 17Th jul is AOR. Shall I send mail to NDVO ?please suggest.
I heard that Etobicoke might schedule direct landing by scheduling an appointment and skipping the passport request as it will be stamped at the landing formalities time itself. I am bit worried that Etobicoke VO might feel bad if I approach NDVO.

macp

Jan 4, 2019
Very difficu

Very difficult to get through to ircc. Tried couple of times. 13 days to go.
Yes, you are right. I too was able to get into queue on my second attempt on same day. Someone told me that if you are unable to get into queue in first go, don't try again immediately but give a pause for 30 or so mins and then try.
I did the same and it worked.
Though i cant say whether that was sheer luck that i was put into queue or that the trick worked.