+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC July 2018 Applicants

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
I've got 20 days left til 6 month. Currently at eligibility - review required, notes should be coming this week

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
aasaf - > any reply I am too on 31 July AOR, and Eligibility on Recommended to pass.
Hi, No news yet except that I know my eligibility is recommend passed and I got a ghost update on Dec 7 (long time ago). Have to tried to call CIC?

joc

Dec 10, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Med's Done....
21-07-2018
Congrats! What was your AOR data?
Stream: CEC
AOR: 7 July 2018

Hoping to get PPR email this week but who knows with how slow they've been thus far...

joc

Dec 10, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Med's Done....
21-07-2018
yea, but the important thing is that you will get it soon!
I called up again as today is my 6-month anniversary. Was told my application was approved on 19 Dec, and the agent sent a reminder note to the visa office to trigger the PPR email.

Good luck to everyone waiting and I will keep you updated of timelines and what to expect.

Reactions: aasaf

nik088

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Hi Everyone,
Happy New Year!!!

Just a quick question,
Where on the GCMS notes does it indicate Eligibility - Recommended Passed?

In the notes that I received, under assessments - Eligibility - Passed Candidate.
The following pages say Status - Workload (Re) distribution and again in another section under Activity it says CAndidate Assessment - Passed Candidate.

Can anyone help me interpret what this means? Is my eligibility passed ?
My timeline is as follows:
AOR - July 28th, 2018

Latest Status:
Application is in progress
Medicals Passed
Background Check - In process

Any input will be appreciated!!

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Hi Everyone,
Happy New Year!!!

Just a quick question,
Where on the GCMS notes does it indicate Eligibility - Recommended Passed?

In the notes that I received, under assessments - Eligibility - Passed Candidate.
The following pages say Status - Workload (Re) distribution and again in another section under Activity it says CAndidate Assessment - Passed Candidate.

Can anyone help me interpret what this means? Is my eligibility passed ?
My timeline is as follows:
AOR - July 28th, 2018

Latest Status:
Application is in progress
Medicals Passed
Background Check - In process

Any input will be appreciated!!
I believe you should take a look at the second page, where the assessment of your Eligibility, Criminality, and Security appears.

I think everywhere that you see Candidate is about EE profile assessment.

nik088

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
I believe you should take a look at the second page, where the assessment of your Eligibility, Criminality, and Security appears.

I think everywhere that you see Candidate is about EE profile assessment.
Thank you for replying,
This is what it looks like:
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility - Passed Candidate
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Any idea what it means?

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Thank you for replying,
This is what it looks like:
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility - Passed Candidate
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Any idea what it means?
That's good then.
There is also a section called NOTES that you should take a look at, where you could find the notes of the assistant. In this section, the detailed assessment of your application appears.

nik088

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
That's good then.
There is also a section called NOTES that you should take a look at, where you could find the notes of the assistant. In this section, the detailed assessment of your application appears.
Thank you

nik088

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
so it looks like you've passed eligibility? praying i read the same thing on thursday when mine arrive
I am still questioning this because my online account says Eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements.
whereas,
the GCMS note say Eligibility - Passed Candidate

My question is shouldnt it read as Recommended Passed instead of Passed Candidate?

I received my GCMS notes on DEC 23 2018
My AOR is July 28, 2018.
The very first update of my medicals was done only after I ordered my first GCMS notes.

So i am not sure.

nik088

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Like aasaf mentioned earlier. Wherever you see Candidate it's EE profile assessment.
So i am guessing it's not my application but the EE profile for which my Eligibility is passed.
When i called them last week, the agent told me the exact same thing as shown on my online account. She said they are still revieing my eligibility and security has not been started and background check is in progress.