+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC INLAND SHARE YOUR TIMELINE

susolala

Feb 23, 2016
fkl said:
That is no longer a requirement in Express entry. It was some time late last year (2105) when CIC announced that now you can submit BOWP application EVEN at the same time as your PR application if going in express entry.

So any one who has already applied for PR can definitely submit BOWP app. They might delay processing it until eligibility is met, but you would be under implied status.

Bottom line, no need to go out of Canada.

Update: It would be some effort to look the original reference, but the following should help

On December 1, 2015, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) released a program delivery update (PDU) informing that certain Express Entry PR applicants can submit a BOWP application immediately after submitting the electronic application for permanent residence (e-APR). Following the submission of the e-APR, IRCC will automatically generate an initial Acknowledgement of Receipt letter which simply confirms that the application has been received, and a file number created. It is no longer required that applicants wait until they receive a second Acknowledgement of Receipt letter from IRCC, which confirmed that a determination with regards to an R10 completeness check had been made.

I am a CEC inland candidate (no LMIA) and I just got my BWOP approved. until you get approval or refusal you are on a so-called "implied status" and allowed to work until either approval or refusal - just make sure you get the fees right! it should be about $255 for a BOWP (I've been there.... ) and even if you get the BOWP refused, you can apply for a "restoration of your status" which allows you stay in Canada, but you are NOT allowed to work (more money... and yes, been there, too)

hope that helps

lannguyen

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
Hello everyone,

My background was changed to "Not needed at this time" from "In Progress" on June 13. On the same day I got request for Schedule A (submitted 3 days later)

My background was in progress for about a month and a half before that.

Do you guys have any ideas what stage my application is at?

BTW, I am looking for the post that someone was mentioning about stages of reviewing application after AOR. Anyone remember which topic that post is from?

Thank you everyone so much ;) ;) ;)

Realben

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
25-04-2016 (sch. A provided 29-04)
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Med's Done....
30-03-2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt
In the last two weeks I could only track 2 CEC inland who got PPR.

Radu1981 / AOR DEC 15 / PPR JUN 7
Mignifichole / AOR JAN 16 / PPR JUN 10

Are we so few who applied as CEC inland?...

cutesmile_1728

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone. I just have an inquiry. When my husband could submit for BOWP? Currently we are still in the middle of our PR application (FSW/CEC Inland w/ LMIA) and his work permit will expire on Jan 2017. But due to oil and gas crisis they doesnt have a decent work / project since Jan 2016 but they are not yet laid off and one thing is for sure their employer wont renew him due to the crisis. We are really having a hard time for our finances and PR approval will be our last chance if their company continue this way

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lannguyen said:
Hello everyone,

My background was changed to "Not needed at this time" from "In Progress" on June 13. On the same day I got request for Schedule A (submitted 3 days later)

My background was in progress for about a month and a half before that.

Do you guys have any ideas what stage my application is at?

BTW, I am looking for the post that someone was mentioning about stages of reviewing application after AOR. Anyone remember which topic that post is from?

Thank you everyone so much ;) ;) ;)

Hey Ian similar update happened to me today too. BC Check went from in progress to not needed.

Not sure what that means

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
wenfeizh said:
Hey Ian similar update happened to me today too. BC Check went from in progress to not needed.

Not sure what that means
possibly R10 (completeness check) complete :)

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tatianatiana said:
possibly R10 (completeness check) complete :)

Really? But it only took me 1 week to complete it? I heard that inland applicants tend to go back and forth quite a few times for background check...

Realben

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
25-04-2016 (sch. A provided 29-04)
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Med's Done....
30-03-2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt
wenfeizh said:
Really? But it only took me 1 week to complete it? I heard that inland applicants tend to go back and forth quite a few times for background check...
Mine has been in progress for the last 2.5 months...

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutesmile_1728 said:
Hello everyone. I just have an inquiry. When my husband could submit for BOWP? Currently we are still in the middle of our PR application (FSW/CEC Inland w/ LMIA) and his work permit will expire on Jan 2017. But due to oil and gas crisis they doesnt have a decent work / project since Jan 2016 but they are not yet laid off and one thing is for sure their employer wont renew him due to the crisis. We are really having a hard time for our finances and PR approval will be our last chance if their company continue this way
Apply for BOWP if you dont get PR by Sep end.

To be eligible for a BOWP, foreign nationals must

be currently in Canada;
have valid status on a work permit that is due to expire within the next four months;
be the principal applicant on an APR under the FSWC, the CEC, the FSTC, the PNC (see note below), or one of the two caregiver classes;
have completed one of the following APR stages:
their electronic application for permanent residence (e‑APR) submitted under Express Entry has passed the R10 completeness check; or
they have received a positive eligibility assessment on their paper APR submitted by mail under one of the economic classes above;
have applied for an open work permit;
have paid the work permit processing fee and the open work permit holder fee; and
have provided, as applicable, evidence (e.g., nomination certificate) that their provincial nomination is unrestricted.

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
Received my second set of GCMS yesterday, it gave me all the details till they made the final decision.

1. They made a web based search for my job experience, a minor hiccup when the case analyst thought my job title didn't match with my job duties. Nevertheless, it was cleared by the visa officer.

2. I claimed 4 months of experience on implied status, to which they initially counted 8 months of experience on my PGWP which of course reduced my score to 385, however this was too cleared by the visa officer.

3. They didn't verify my foreign experience, they just analysed that my education was in line with my foreign experience.

Fun facts:

1. They didn't touch my file for 3 months straight. When they did, they cleared it in 19 days.

2. Like how I assumed, they asked sch A only because they wanted to know the reason for 'yes' to their questions. When I explained them, they approved my file.

3. My file was approved 3 days before the final PPR request.

Hope this answers few of the questions. Thanks and all the best.

glen222

Nov 4, 2015
crazydesifool said:
Received my second set of GCMS yesterday, it gave me all the details till they made the final decision.

1. They made a web based search for my job experience, a minor hiccup when the case analyst thought my job title didn't match with my job duties. Nevertheless, it was cleared by the visa officer.

2. I claimed 4 months of experience on implied status, to which they initially counted 8 months of experience on my PGWP which of course reduced my score to 385, however this was too cleared by the visa officer.

3. They didn't verify my foreign experience, they just analysed that my education was in line with my foreign experience.

Fun facts:

1. They didn't touch my file for 3 months straight. When they did, they cleared it in 19 days.

2. Like how I assumed, they asked sch A only because they wanted to know the reason for 'yes' to their questions. When I explained them, they approved my file.

3. My file was approved 3 days before the final PPR request.

Hope this answers few of the questions. Thanks and all the best.
hey congrats...Hey what is R87.1 and A11.2 on the GCMS notes?Huh...I received mine GCMS Notes today

LahoriCEC

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-02-2016
Feb 06 AOR here.