Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
I'm in the WhatsApp group titled, "CEC Only ~ June & July"

If it is not this one, then ADD me please

Thank you

Hello,

For some reasons, I am unable to message you. Please send me a message with your phone no and I will add you. Wishing you a speedy PPR!

PB87

Sep 20, 2017
Hi guys!

Can someone help me figuring out in which stage am I in? My info and timeline below:

CEC Outland
AOR: July 7, 2017
Medical passed and processing BG: August 24, 2017

Never saw BG as N/A after my Medical got updated and my status at this moment since Aug 24 is as below:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I'm in IP1 or IP2? Should I contact the immigration office? Not sure if they will be able to help me with more info.

Thank you so much!

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Ip
Hi guys!

Can someone help me figuring out in which stage am I in? My info and timeline below:

CEC Outland
AOR: July 7, 2017
Medical passed and processing BG: August 24, 2017

Never saw BG as N/A after my Medical got updated and my status at this moment since Aug 24 is as below:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I'm in IP1 or IP2? Should I contact the immigration office? Not sure if they will be able to help me with more info.

Thank you so much!
IP1

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Hello guys !

I got an update and I would like to share with you.

12 may : AOR
1 June : got married and add spouse name in file
28 June : requested to pay $550 to processing spouse documents
3 August: medical clears
23 August: 1st time call at cic and agent said medical clear and no update
18 sep : call them again and agent said everything looks good
20 sep : got mail to provide $490 spouse fee,marriage pic, honeymoon pic and joint account of bank statement (if applicable)
22 September: provide all necessary documents.

I hope I’ll get update in few weeks.

Thanks and best of luck

Reactions: Tomi2

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Hi!

My additional documents show now as "Uploaded". Does that mean I'm now in IP2? Thanks![/QUOTE
What exactly does your cic account say? ^ the above just means the extra docs you provided have been uploaded to ur profile

If its reads 'we do not need additional documents '
'Were processing your bg check' its Ip2 but sounds like youre still in IP1

Carly44

May 28, 2017
What exactly does your cic account say? ^ the above just means the extra docs you provided have been uploaded to ur profile

Reactions: PB87

Elora17

Sep 9, 2017
Hello all,
If you are JUNE 2017 CEC INLAND AOR and would like to join this Group's WhatsApp, please reply saying add me and I will message you. Do not post your phone no. Wishing everyone a speedy PPR!
Hi, please share the July CEC inland what's app link. Thank you.

PB87

Sep 20, 2017

You are right! Cause I would have gotten a PPR by now lol. I've been in IP1 for 1.5 months by now, should I expect IP2 anytime soon?

I'm getting anxious! Thanks!

Carly44

May 28, 2017
You are right! Cause I would have gotten a PPR by now lol. I've been in IP1 for 1.5 months by now, should I expect IP2 anytime soon?

I'm getting anxious! Thanks!
Who knows with CIC... ive been in IP2 since Aug 25th, got additional doc request 7 days ago & still nothing... you honestly just have to sit and be patient unfortunately... order GCMS notes that has all your info/status on them... good luck

Masplong

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Med's Done....
25-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2014
LANDED..........
Soon :)
Got PPR today guys! Timeline below:

AOR: Jan 3
Medical passed: Jan 16 which I did upfront on Jan 3
IP1: Jan 16
Background check: NA Jan 18
IP2: Feb 5
PPR: Feb 6
Good luck everyone :)

Raghu436

Jan 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-02-2018
Passport Req..
04-07-2018
Got PPR today guys! Timeline below:

AOR: Jan 3
Medical passed: Jan 16 which I did upfront on Jan 3
IP1: Jan 16
Background check: NA Jan 18
IP2: Feb 5
PPR: Feb 6
Good luck everyone :)
Hi can u let me know when did your status changed to we don't need additional documents please and thank you, my background check is always in we are processing,I passed medicals and yesterday i got we don't need additional documents

urvashi123

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-02-2018
AOR Received.
24-02-2018
My is CEC Inland
ITA-12 th
AOR - July 30
Additional doc requested- August 6 and submitted same day
Additional doc requested -August 25 and submitted same day
Ecas access 5 lines so far

This is my 2nd attempt as well ;D
Additional doc requested - Can you share what docs?

mpd93

Oct 21, 2019
Hi,

Just got my GCMS notes and it says all requirements met - application approved. But it also says:

Express Entry RFV/COPR letter sent via email in a batch. No correspondence was generated as letter was sent in batch via MS Word Letter template. with date Oct 16, 2015.

To date I have not received the famous PPR email. I have been waiting for more than a month now. Can anybody help me please? What should I do?
I am in the same situation as you - May i know what was it that you did ? I have also not yet received PPR (AOR Jan-2020) , and my GCMS says the same statement.