AOR - July 15, 2019
MEP - August 14, 2019
BIL Request for Spouse - August 14, 2019
Biometrics Completed for Spouse - August 15, 2019
Criminality - Passed
Eligibility - Reviewing - In progress
Security - Not Started
Ghost Update - Not yet.

Does anyone know about how long it will take for PPR?

Mar 19, 2019
Hi @Pxavier

You will receive separate instructions by email to main applicant email address only (not to any other email address in the profile), for (your spouse) application submission to New Delhi office in INDIA, through VFS service partner.
You can proceed and submit your passport to CIC Ottawa address, so that you can complete your landing ASAP, and your spouse can land in Canada then after.
let me know if you require any additional information.

Note: Primary applicant should complete PR landing procedure before/ along with the dependent applicants. As per CIC advise and guidelines, Dependent applicant(s) cannot land in Canada (before primary applicant landing) to become Permanent Resident(s) of Canada; but in few cases the visa officer has the sole discretion about the decision making (can make exceptions) during dependents PR landing process.
Hi,

Need urgent help!! My husband who applied under CEC has already got his passport back after Visa Stamping yesterday. But for me as I am an Outland applicant no PPR instructions has been sent yet. We already sent email twice and reply which we got is that they have forwarded our concern to VO. My worry is that our deadline is approaching, its 3rd January. Kindly advise what should we do?
Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks

Mike28888

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hi,

Need urgent help!! My husband who applied under CEC has already got his passport back after Visa Stamping yesterday. But for me as I am an Outland applicant no PPR instructions has been sent yet. We already sent email twice and reply which we got is that they have forwarded our concern to VO. My worry is that our deadline is approaching, its 3rd January. Kindly advise what should we do?
Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks
I would wait for an instructions.

Mar 19, 2019
hii Guys,

i am in India and my spouse is in Canada, she got her COPR , but i still dont get my email to submit my passport even after sending 3 emails (explanation letters). my question is as i am dependent and she is primary candidate, can i submit my passport at VFS , Delhi with explanation letter.

PS - She got PPR from Ottawa office and i am in Delhi(out of canada)
Hi Sushminder I hope you already got instructions to send your passport. I am in same situation. My husband is in inland and already got his COPR but no instructions for me yet, we have sent emails as well. Please let me know after how many days you got instructions . If not what did you do in this scenario?

Harman77

Jun 3, 2018
HI i need help

Me and my family were in Canada when we applied for PR, and last week i came to India for some emergency and today i got Ready for Visa email.
So now question is can i submit my passport here in Delhi VFS and my dependants can send to Ottawa? Any help will be appreciated.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
HI i need help

Me and my family were in Canada when we applied for PR, and last week i came to India for some emergency and today i got Ready for Visa email.
So now question is can i submit my passport here in Delhi VFS and my dependants can send to Ottawa? Any help will be appreciated.
Yes. Send a Webform to tell IRCC you are now in India and need to submit your passport there.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
HI i need help

Will you be gone for long?

If not just wait until you come back.

Let them know you're away, you will probably be able to do your landing when you come back to Canada. You don't really need a Visa anyways since you're an inland applicant.

brs.123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Hi Guys,

So my Inland Biometrics was on 2nd April in Mississauga which is cancelled due to this Covid-19 situation. Now what should I do. I know they have granted a 90 day period for the applicants.Is it automatic? Should we still inform them via web, that service Canada had cancelled the appointments and it may take longer.
Anyone in the same boat?

Thanks,

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hi @Pxavier

You will receive separate instructions by email to main applicant email address only (not to any other email address in the profile), for (your spouse) application submission to New Delhi office in INDIA, through VFS service partner.
You can proceed and submit your passport to CIC Ottawa address, so that you can complete your landing ASAP, and your spouse can land in Canada then after.
let me know if you require any additional information.

Note: Primary applicant should complete PR landing procedure before/ along with the dependent applicants. As per CIC advise and guidelines, Dependent applicant(s) cannot land in Canada (before primary applicant landing) to become Permanent Resident(s) of Canada; but in few cases the visa officer has the sole discretion about the decision making (can make exceptions) during dependents PR landing process.
Please I am in nigeria outland my case processing office is Sydney yet to get ppr and copr pls will I be asked to submit my passport to local visa office thtough vfs which is Ghana

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Will you be gone for long?

If not just wait until you come back.

Let them know you're away, you will probably be able to do your landing when you come back to Canada. You don't really need a Visa anyways since you're an inland applicant.
I think you can submit their there then yours in canada if you are to travel now or submit all there and travel together

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

So my Inland Biometrics was on 2nd April in Mississauga which is cancelled due to this Covid-19 situation. Now what should I do. I know they have granted a 90 day period for the applicants.Is it automatic? Should we still inform them via web, that service Canada had cancelled the appointments and it may take longer.
Anyone in the same boat?

Thanks,
They already know your appointment has been cancelled, of course you don't need to inform IRCC about this. If your read the IRCC notices regarding covid-19 you would know no application will be refused on the basis that biometrics are missing. Currently, Service Canada is not operating across the country.

You've already been granted the 90 extension.

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Please I need help in this time of covid 19 hope to get my ppr this month but from look of things it will take God pls any ppr in the recent time or copr in this season of covid 19. Also I will like to ask Please I am in nigeria outland my case processing office is Sydney yet to get ppr and copr pls will I be asked to submit my passport to local visa office thtough vfs which is Ghana or will I be asked to submit it to case processing office Sydney through vfs pls help reply all.
Medical passed Oct 7
Pre arrival service letter Nov 6 2019
Have seven months left on my timeline
Out land pnp
Background check in progress
File in progress
Dm not yet given thanks for all

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Yes, if and when your application is approved.
Thanks will I have my file transfer to Ghana or get letter from Sydney for the submission if and when I get the approval I know Ghana office is closed for sure Sydney will be working from home to know how to plan my time left my PhD project work undone due to time and this canada stuff same with my spouse if the approval will be delay for long thinking of continuation don't know how long this delay will be my time line end in October 2020 be this covid 19

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Thanks will I have my file transfer to Ghana or get letter from Sydney for the submission if and when I get the approval I know Ghana office is closed for sure Sydney will be working from home to know how to plan my time left my PhD project work undone due to time and this canada stuff same with my spouse if the approval will be delay for long thinking of continuation don't know how long this delay will be my time line end in October 2020 be this covid 19
Man, it's really hard to follow what you are writing. It would really help if you used punctuation marks, just saying.

There is no way for you or anyone to know how long it'll take to have your application processed and what the outcome will be.
If you are outside of Canada, the process will be completed by your local visa office or the one that corresponds to your country. That is for visa counterfoil stamping and COPR issuance.