+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - February 2019

Alicialeigh

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Category........
CEC
Please how did you get directly to CIC agent. Numbers pressed . Have been getting all agent are busy response for a while now
I haven't called at all....I'm happy to wait until the six month mark, although it isn't easy! However, I see many others calling constantly so this is probably why you can't get through. LOL. I hope you manage to get a response soon.

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
It depends on your application. Last two weeks i know a guy who has got his PPR even before completing 3 months! was that a mistake?
My application is in Edmonton too and I live in Toronto just don’t know why my application got moved to there. Did the guy that you were talking about have his visa office as Edmonton? I saw people got their ppr in 2-3 months but their visa office wasn’t Edmonton, mostly are Sydney or Ottawa, and the shortest time that I know for applications in Edmonton to get ppr is 4.5 months, didn’t see anyone got ppr faster than that but if what you are sharing is true then I guess I still have hope to get my ppr soon.

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
My application is in Edmonton too and I live in Toronto just don’t know why my application got moved to there. Did the guy that you were talking about have his visa office as Edmonton? I saw people got their ppr in 2-3 months but their visa office wasn’t Edmonton, mostly are Sydney or Ottawa, and the shortest time that I know for applications in Edmonton to get ppr is 4.5 months, didn’t see anyone got ppr faster than that but if what you are sharing is true then I guess I still have hope to get my ppr soon.
What is your timeline?

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
What is your timeline?
Aor March 8
MEP April 15
IP2 April 18
After that no updates.
You still didn’t answer my question tho, was the one that you mentioned got ppr in 3 months had his visa office as Edmonton? I saw a few March Aor got their ppr and their visa office are Ottawa and Sydney.

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Aor March 8
MEP April 15
IP2 April 18
After that no updates.
You still didn’t answer my question tho, was the one that you mentioned got ppr in 3 months had his visa office as Edmonton? I saw a few March Aor got their ppr and their visa office are Ottawa and Sydney.
YES HE WAS!

Alicialeigh

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi all. So I had some great news today in the form of a 'Ready For Visa' email :D

Timeline as below:
CEC outland (UK)
AOR Feb 10
MEP Mar 28
PPR May 28

No ghost updates or requests for additional info. I now need to submit some passport images and a photocopy of our passports, and hopefully PR will be granted.

Best of luck to you all! It will happen.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Hi all. So I had some great news today in the form of a 'Ready For Visa' email :D

Timeline as below:
CEC outland (UK)
AOR Feb 10
MEP Mar 28
PPR May 28

No ghost updates or requests for additional info. I now need to submit some passport images and a photocopy of our passports, and hopefully PR will be granted.

Best of luck to you all! It will happen.
Congrats!!! You give us hope!!!

Reactions: Alicialeigh