NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Hello everyone!

made this thread to see updates with application for PR under CEC. My AOR February 1, 2019.
If youre on the same month. Please post any updates. Thank you!

Reactions: Manjinder7

ShreeS

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Anyone know what is the current average processing time for CEC applications from USA?
I heard from USA application will take less time, is this correct?

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Anyone know what is the current average processing time for CEC applications from USA?
I heard from USA application will take less time, is this correct?
I have no idea. but I heard here in Canada if it is a single applicant it takes a month or two. but not really sure coz sometimes it depends.

Last edited:

kanu917

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
18-07-2016
Hello everyone!

made this thread to see updates with application for PR under CEC. My AOR February 1, 2019.
If youre on the same month. Please post any updates. Thank you!
Hi,

I am currently going thru document checklist for CEC. I am confused, the checklist is asking me to upload 3 different docs for employment,
1. Offer of Employment
2. Employment Records - Manufacturing/Quality Engineer in Training ( this is my current job)
3.Letter of Employment

What am i supposed to get for all these 3. They all seem very similar to me as i only had 1 job.

Please help.

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Hi,

I am currently going thru document checklist for CEC. I am confused, the checklist is asking me to upload 3 different docs for employment,
1. Offer of Employment
2. Employment Records - Manufacturing/Quality Engineer in Training ( this is my current job)
3.Letter of Employment

What am i supposed to get for all these 3. They all seem very similar to me as i only had 1 job.

Please help.
I honestly dont know what these are. But for my checklist it was all my employment letter from my previous employers.

From what I understand with the offer of employment is that a contract from your employer (should say that they will employ you for a year or more, that it is not a seasonal job etc.. ) click the question mark on the right side. it should say what they are looking for with the document that the asked you. Employment records - previous employers (certification) CIC needs to verify your work experience at it is included in the CRS.
Best way to find out is to click that question mark sign on the right side of that checklist to see what they mean.

ShreeS

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Can we update Travel history details after going to documents section?
I kept pending to go to the doc upload section because of this doubt only...

My dependents has to travel back after 15 days, so in case if they cant make on that day I have to modify the travel history details.
If any see this option please respond.

Last edited:

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello all,

Canada Visa forum has always been helpful everytime in all the situations. :)

Thanks for creating Feb 2019 CEC Group!

I got an invitation under CEC on 23rd Jan, 2019 and submitted all my documents under CEC on 1st Feb,2019 and got the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) on the same day itself.

I just had couple of queries so would appreciate if any of the members can put some light on it :

1. So I have submitted all my documents which was required under CEC with Upfront Medicals and PCC's however instead of reference letter from my current employer on the basis of which I have filed PR I have submitted letter of explanation that I am still working with the employer who inititally sponsored my work permit but cant ask for a reference as I am still working there and with it I have submitted APPOINTMENT LETTER which mentions my NOC code and all the job duties and also a statement in the appointment letter which says my employer is supporting my PR, 12 Months PAY SLIPS till date, T4, VISTING CARD, LMIA copy and WORK PERMIT Copy.
SO WILL THEY CONSIDER THIS?

2. Secondly, I am concerned about the duration of PR under CEC as I am flying to my home country in March for my wedding. So I am confused what should I do as my marital status will change then. I dont want to hide from CIC about my Marital Status however dont want to elongate or delay the PR procedure as I want to leave my Current job due to worst situation at work but cant change until I get my PR as I am on CLOSED WORK PERMIT. So as per my research and interaction with lot of experts they told me the day they send a COPR that is a Passport Request for stamping they mention to send the details in case if our marital status has changed so I just have to submit my marriage certificate and send my would to be wife's passport for stamping along with mine and it will be done.
IS IT SO?

* Also what is the timeline for CEC if I am in Canada on a closed work permit and single?
* And what if I tell CIC about my marital status in March before COPR then what is the timeline?

Please suggest what should I do, should I wait till I get a Passport request for PR stamping after background check or should I notify them about my Marital Status before Passport Request?

Experts please advise.

Your inputs on this will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Bunny!

ShreeS

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Guys anyone submitted the application and paid fees?
Was it showing which amount we need to pay or we should enter the correct amount manually?

BC-Mert

Feb 15, 2019
Hey Bunny,

Do you mind me asking how long you were in the pool before you got your ITA?

I'm planning on applying for CEC but will only have 5 weeks left on my IEC after completing my one years experince.

Thanks!

ShreeS

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Hey Bunny,

Do you mind me asking how long you were in the pool before you got your ITA?

I'm planning on applying for CEC but will only have 5 weeks left on my IEC after completing my one years experince.

Thanks!
What will be your score? Will it be more than 443? Then you will get it mostly in next draw!

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Guys anyone submitted the application and paid fees?
Was it showing which amount we need to pay or we should enter the correct amount manually?
Paid my fees upon submitting the application online. It should automatically show how much it cost and you should pay first before you can submit your application.

Reactions: ShreeS