+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - February 2019

RayZh

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hi all,

If I get a job offer and it does not have LMIA, will I be able to apply for EE, under FSWS. I am on Post Graduate Open Work Permit. I also have work experience outside Canada but not in the same field as the new Job Offer.

Am I eligible to apply under EE.

Thank you.
HA
First of all, the job offer does not have to be LMIA supported as you are currently holding PGWP which alllows you to work at any place.
Yes, you should be eligible to apply EE under CEC if you are able to acquire 1 year work experience under NOC 0, A, B.

Good luck

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hi Dhabaan

I have Masters (MCA) degree from OSMANIA UNIV and i am looking for ECA will my CONSOLIDATED MARKSHEET will be enough for WES

do i need to also send Bacheelors (BSC) CONSOLIDATED MARKSHEET also

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Hi Dhabaan

I have Masters (MCA) degree from OSMANIA UNIV and i am looking for ECA will my CONSOLIDATED MARKSHEET will be enough for WES

Depends on the carts you entered in your EE profile.
For WES u need to send both certificate and the transcript
Hi Dhabaan

You need to send both certificates and transcripts depends on what qualifications you entered in your EE profile. on the other hand, your education institute needs to send the same thing separately.

Best of luck.

BC-Mert

Feb 15, 2019
What will be your score? Will it be more than 443? Then you will get it mostly in next draw!
Hi ShreeS,

I'm not going to be applying until the end of the year, but currently my points could be anywhere from 425-500. Depending on my language test results which I haven't done yet!
I am just wondering on average, if I've got a high enough score would it take to get an ITA.