+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - February 2019

bin2333

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi,
Called them and they confirmed that the Criminality Check is complete for me and the security check has already been started.
How long will the Security check usually takes?
just let you know

Last Friday,i called IRcc and they said my security has not started
But i called them today and they said it is completed
So,it is within one week

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
just let you know

So,it is within one week
Awesome news! So, I guess it's not taking long for security. (Unless of course a person visits "flagged" countries). Did you have an extensive travel history? Applied alone? If you could share a bit of general background...thanks

bin2333

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Awesome news! So, I guess it's not taking long for security. (Unless of course a person visits "flagged" countries). Did you have an extensive travel history? Applied alone? If you could share a bit of general background...thanks
I stayed in china for 18.5 years and after that I have staying in Canada till now

No complex travel history and I am single applicant

And Ircc said my Visa office is sydney

Actually, I am confused about that ,since I live in Toronto and I reckon the VO should be Ottawa

Reactions: mau123

Alicialeigh

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Category........
CEC
Does anyone know if our applications are processed during the weekend, or just during the week?

Souviksen007

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Few days usually within a week,if you have not traveled to some certain countries like bagestan

sorry could you tell me your time of aor or mep

i forget it
AOR - 22nd Feb,
MEP - 4th April.

Called in CIC and the agent informed that my Case Processing Center (CPC) is Edmonton, Alberta. Any comments on the Edmonton CPC?

Souviksen007

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
just let you know

So,it is within one week
Good to hear that. I called in today and the agent informed that my Case Processing Center (CPC) is Edmonton, Alberta. Any comments on the Edmonton CPC?

Preetjas

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Good to hear that. I called in today and the agent informed that my Case Processing Center (CPC) is Edmonton, Alberta. Any comments on the Edmonton CPC?
yes its very slow office, application goes over there to die.processing time is unpredictable. this office takes minimum 6 month to process the application. my application is there too but no processing at all.

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
yes its very slow office, application goes over there to die.processing time is unpredictable. this office takes minimum 6 month to process the application. my application is there too but no processing at all.
I don’t believe in this theory?! Every IRCC office is functioning according to an organized calendar under the umbrella of IRCC as a federal department. Be patient and wait everybody!

bin2333

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
What I mean is, everything seemed pass but still no further progress been made. I was wondering if there are any potential reason for my case to be stucked at some point. Anyway, the next should be PPR or final decision made right.
hi

May i ask did you receive ghost update afterMay 3rd?and where is your visa office?

Last edited:

Souviksen007

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
That's scary to know. What is your status? When did your application went to CPC?

Scottpark77

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
Feb 6 AoR
Eligibility and criminality passed on March 26th
Security not started as of May 14th

never gonna move from security not started lol
Edmonton VO. I live in Edmonton and I knew government is slow at everything but this is pathetic