+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - February 2019

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Security screening is an essential part of the process. Maybe that part was redacted in the gcms notes.
Yes it is, however, the way they processing security check still confident and who knows it may applies on certain applications only!?

ShreeS

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
My application also struck with Security Start.

My AOR,Medicals, Biometrics, criminality done in one month... i.e by Mar 29th my criminality was completed but security not started since then. i called CIC after more than a month on May 6th, still security not started.

As my all prior steps were completed quickly, I was expecting ppr in 1 month around!!! But still security not started and dont know how long it would take to start security and complete!!!!

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019

My AOR,Medicals, Biometrics, criminality done in one month... i.e by Mar 29th my criminality was completed but security not started since then. i called CIC after more than a month on May 6th, still security not started.

As my all prior steps were completed quickly, I was expecting ppr in 1 month around!!! But still security not started and dont know how long it would take to start security and complete!!!!
How you know stuck on security, may be eligibility also has not been started !!!

bin2333

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018

Security should be completed with in few days once it is started

it seems like ircc is processing ppr for the case around Dec and Jan so i guess our case(feb)will be processed in late May or June

Let's see what is going on

maxtron.aman

Dec 4, 2018
Hi guys,

Anyone has experience with CEC Inland application to do COPR validation with appointment ?
How to take appointment and whats average wait time to get appointment ?
I am hesitant to do flag poling as it might add a refusal in my records for USA.

Thanks !

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Hi guys,

Anyone has experience with CEC Inland application to do COPR validation with appointment ?
I am hesitant to do flag poling as it might add a refusal in my records for USA.

Thanks !
Yes you can do it by appointment, it is just taking little longer. By the way, what do you mean by it might add refusal in your records? Your country pls?

maxtron.aman

Dec 4, 2018
Yes you can do it by appointment, it is just taking little longer. By the way, what do you mean by it might add refusal in your records? Your country pls?
Thank you for replying..
May I please know how many days to get appointment on an average, not sure if its in weeks or months.. ?
By saying refusal, My understanding is like once you flagpole at US border the immigration officer will log a country entry denial / refusal (we do not have visa to go to states).
My nationality is Indian.

Thanks.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi guys,

Thanks !
No, flagpoling doesn’t add a refusal.
I did it myself.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Thank you for replying..
May I please know how many days to get appointment on an average, not sure if its in weeks or months.. ?
By saying refusal, My understanding is like once you flagpole at US border the immigration officer will log a country entry denial / refusal (we do not have visa to go to states).
My nationality is Indian.

Thanks.
Oh Got it. Appointment may takes from 1-2 months. Good luck

hellojames920

May 10, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-02-2019
Med's Done....
03-04-2019
Hi Guys,
Had a ghost update on May 3rd and nothing changed since then. Called the agent and be told that my eligibility and background check is all passed. I I asked the background include criminality and security check. Everything seems positive only pending on final review.
Wait for 10 days now. Can anyone advise how long it will be before I get my PPR.

My Stream: CEC EE inland
Here's my timeline
Feb 21st, AoR

April 3rd, MEP/ IP2 at the same time

May 3rd, ghost update

Thanks a loooooot!!! and Wish everyone good luck

Alicialeigh

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi Guys,
Had a ghost update on May 3rd and nothing changed since then. Called the agent and be told that my eligibility and background check is all passed. I I asked the background include criminality and security check. Everything seems positive only pending on final review.
Wait for 10 days now. Can anyone advise how long it will be before I get my PPR.

My Stream: CEC EE inland
Here's my timeline
Feb 21st, AoR

April 3rd, MEP/ IP2 at the same time

May 3rd, ghost update

Thanks a loooooot!!! and Wish everyone good luck
No one can possibly predict how long it will take as everyone's application is different. They can guess, yes - it could be any day, but the average processing time is six months, and some even longer. So sit tight and wait for an update. Best of luck :)