+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - December 2018 AOR

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Hello folks,
Do you think it is possible to walk-in into any nearby IRCC office for landing. In Ottawa it is being this way by walk-in! I am wondering if anyone has tried it here in TORONTO?

PLEASE PUT YOUR EXPERIENCE...

CHEERS

santiago123

Jan 3, 2019
My AOR is Jan 4, I got my GCSM notes today. From what I can see and understand the last note an officer wrote was on Feb 20, and this is what I can see in the first page:

ASSESSMENTS
Elegibility: Recommend passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Primary office: CPC Edmonton

Can anyone help me understand how should I interpret this? What can I expect timewise?

Thanks

vipul123

May 17, 2019
My AOR is Jan 4, I got my GCSM notes today. From what I can see and understand the last note an officer wrote was on Feb 20, and this is what I can see in the first page:

ASSESSMENTS
Elegibility: Recommend passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Primary office: CPC Edmonton

Can anyone help me understand how should I interpret this? What can I expect timewise?

Thanks
When you applied for note?

rodrigomez

Jan 1, 2017
Hi all.
In SINP Inland.

My fingerprints came back from Mexico 2 weeks and a half ago and I'm IP2 since then. Med were passed on May 2.

I have been just laid off, not sure what will happen here. Do you think the decision will be made soon? What will happen in this case that I'm so close to get the PR?

I will appreciate your insight.

santiago123

Jan 3, 2019
Hi all.
In SINP Inland.

My fingerprints came back from Mexico 2 weeks and a half ago and I'm IP2 since then. Med were passed on May 2.

I have been just laid off, not sure what will happen here. Do you think the decision will be made soon? What will happen in this case that I'm so close to get the PR?

I will appreciate your insight.
Your fingerprints came back 2 weeks ago and your AOR is on December?

I looked at something similar a while ago and I found that as long as you had a job when you applied they shouldn't take the points away. Also, if you have a work permit I don't think they can lay you off, you should look into that!

Suerte hermano!

rodrigomez

Jan 1, 2017
Your fingerprints came back 2 weeks ago and your AOR is on December?

I looked at something similar a while ago and I found that as long as you had a job when you applied they shouldn't take the points away. Also, if you have a work permit I don't think they can lay you off, you should look into that!

Suerte hermano!
Gracias Santiago.

Nope, my AR is April 2018, AOR July 2018, and I got laid off this Monday. I'm not under any points scheme, I am nominee program with PGWP.

Do you remember how long it took you to get the PR after being IP2?

Saludoa

Ola..

Feb 1, 2019
Hi Guys,

Finally I received golden email on Sep 4th 2019 and my AOR is Dec 18th 2018.
Congratulations, did you receive the message through your CIC account or your personnal email. I am glad to see that they are now remembering December applicants. I am also Dec AOR and still waiting.

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
Anyone......still waiting?
There are many people waiting. Don't know in particular about cec though... My aor is Dec 10 2018 and it will be 11 months of waiting by Nov 10... Ircc Edmonton and don't know what's holding up as they say everything is in progress all the time

ds1010

Feb 9, 2019
There are many people waiting. Don't know in particular about cec though... My aor is Dec 10 2018 and it will be 11 months of waiting by Nov 10... Ircc Edmonton and don't know what's holding up as they say everything is in progress all the time
we have the same timeline...AOR - DEC 10, 2018 and not getting any updates. Edmonton visa office. Let me know if you get any updates