+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - December 2018 AOR

mnaveen

Mar 20, 2018
Hi Guys,

After reading several posts it appears, application passed over the 6-months usually get delayed more and more. Officer will focus on the applications which are under a 6-month timeline. I would like to know how many of us passed the 6-month threshold and did not receive PPR. Can we create some kind of tracker where we can update our timeline and current status?
I understand IMMI tracker is already there but I feel people do not update it correctly.

Let me know your thoughts on this.
Mine over by 3 days

Seaweed

Jun 22, 2019
Hi guys:
This is my first time replying on here but I've been using the forum for researching and stuff. Anyway, I got my PPR and wanted to share you guys my timeline.
AOR: Dec 22 18
Med passed: Feb 5 19
PPR on: June 7 19
Sent out my passport: June 8 19
Approved Status update on CiC: June 21 19.
Current: waiting for my passport and I will do the landing.
My boyfriend had his AoOR in January 19 and he got his PR approved a week before me so I don't think it's FIFO process. It's just a matter of time, you will get it. ;)
Good luck!

Reactions: roomurler

roomurler

Mar 29, 2019
Hi guys:
This is my first time replying on here but I've been using the forum for researching and stuff. Anyway, I got my PPR and wanted to share you guys my timeline.
My boyfriend had his AoOR in January 19 and he got his PR approved a week before me so I don't think it's FIFO process. It's just a matter of time, you will get it. ;)
Good luck!

Thanks for sharing and happy for you.
Hope mine come soon. (AOR Dec 5)

Reactions: LeeAH

Canmigration

Apr 16, 2019
Hi guys:
Good luck!
Congrats!!
Our dates are almost identical. Got my CIC status update on 21st June.
Most probably, I will get the passport today by evening:D

Ana1001

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
In Land - CEC
  • June 03 2019 - PPR email
  • June 04 2019 - Sent documents to Ottawa
  • June 07 2019 - Documents arrived in Ottawa
  • June 22 2019 - CIC account changed to approved
  • Waiting for Tracking.....
  • Waiting for PP..............
  • Landing........................
  • PR Card.......................
Do you guys know if i call CIC they can give me the tracking number? My partner accidentally thew away my tracking number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elviejopaulino

Jan 6, 2019
In Land - CEC
  • June 03 2019 - PPR email
  • June 04 2019 - Sent documents to Ottawa
  • June 07 2019 - Documents arrived in Ottawa
  • June 22 2019 - CIC account changed to approved
  • Waiting for Tracking.....
  • Waiting for PP..............
  • Landing........................
  • PR Card.......................
Do you guys know if i call CIC they can give me the tracking number? My partner accidentally thew away my tracking number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I received my passport back with COPR 3 days after the account changed to approved, so it's very likely that you will received yours this week ;)

Reactions: Ana1001

Ana1001

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Hi guys:
Good luck!
Hi!
Our timeline is pretty much the same!!!!
Can you let me know when you get your tracking activated and receive your passport? My partner accidentally throw my return tracking on the garbage....
I my account also change to approved on Friday/Saturday.
Please let me know!
I would really appreciate!

Seaweed

Jun 22, 2019
Hi!
Our timeline is pretty much the same!!!!
Can you let me know when you get your tracking activated and receive your passport? My partner accidentally throw my return tracking on the garbage....
I my account also change to approved on Friday/Saturday.
Please let me know!
I would really appreciate!
I'll let you know once I get it. As of now my tracking number isn't activate yet. My boyfriend got his status updated a week before me and his number isn't activate neither. I was planning to down to the state for the 4th of July but seem like I have to change my plan. :(

Ana1001

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
I received my passport back with COPR 3 days after the account changed to approved, so it's very likely that you will received yours this week ;)
I am going to wait until wed
I'll let you know once I get it. As of now my tracking number isn't activate yet. My boyfriend got his status updated a week before me and his number isn't activate neither. I was planning to down to the state for the 4th of July but seem like I have to change my plan. :(

Go on your trip, if you don`t have the papers you can`t do the landing anyways. Just use your current Visa or are you on Imply Status?

Seaweed

Jun 22, 2019
I am going to wait until wed

Go on your trip, if you don`t have the papers you can`t do the landing anyways. Just use your current Visa or are you on Imply Status?
I have my work permit but they have my passport. I'm not us citizen so... I don't think they will let me in.

Apurv

Feb 23, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
IELTS Request
Qualified
Landing Interview Personal Experience!!!

Finally, I am a PR now :p

The following information is general but more useful for CEC inland candidates.

Firstly, when I entered the IRCC ( CIC Etobicoke ) Securities at reception asked me what's my purpose of visit/ How may I help you? I presented my landing interview letter and after verification they handed me a waiting number and politely asked me to watch screen and wait until my turn comes. The wait was not too long but again it depends day to day i believe. My appointment time was1:00 PM and my number was flashing on screen by 1:35 PM which is not bad at all.

Secondly, When i was at the window counter, this sweet lady politely greeted me and asked for all my documents which includes my passport, photographs, study/work permit. She also emphasized on my in/out dates and port of entry to Canada and tried her best to accommodate the changes. After that, she asked statutory questions like Am i being convicted of criminal activities in or outside Canada? Have you been ever deported? Are you working now or your on any social welfare? and then she asked me to put my initials and signature on both copies of COPR.

Lastly, She greeted me on small loud speaker " CONGRATULATIONS you are a PR now; Welcome to Canada/ Bienvenue Au Canada"!! I was on cloud 9 :p :) Then she explained me that PR card will come in next 3 to 4 weeks and if I want to apply for citizenship, I need to retain COPR and yeah also for pension after 65 years of age :p :) The lady concluded her greetings by giving me good tip of renewing my S.I. N number as the Service Canada office is right beside the IRCC and also the health card :)

I would like to sincerely thanks everyone and wish everyone for a speedy updates for PR application, Its exasperating process but trust me, "Patience is the key". GOOD LUCK everyone :)

Landing interview tips:
1. Arrive before time for the landing interview.
2. You can carry bottled water or coffee too.
3. Please allow the officer to speak more than you do.
4. Don't get too excited that you forget your valuables on window counter (I have seen many people forgetting their valuable docs as well as passports)

Regards,
Apurv