+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - August 2019 AOR Group - Applicants Join Here

Dec 18, 2019
AOR Aug 5th
Medical Aug 27th

PR Refused Today (Dec 16th): Based on the documentation submitted with your application for permanent residence, I am not satisfied you possess the above mentioned foreign work experience because your letter of employment does not include the duties associated with their position. Instead, you have self-proclaimed your duties, which is not an acceptable form of documentation to prove duties.

KAS

Star Member
Jan 11, 2010
Seniors,

Request you to help.

PR Application Submitted on 2-Aug-2019
Medical Passed: 28-Aug-2019
Category - CEC

Made a call to IRCC on 10-Dec-2019 to confirm status, below was told:
Criminality Check - Passed
Security Check - In Progress
Eligibility Check - Recommended Pass
Visa Office - Ottawa

As I am nearing 5 months completion post submitting my application, little worried how more longer it will take to get PPR request? Any idea or suggestion you can give basis your experience?

Appreciate your help.

Reactions: Kaur.Khattra

silverKettle

Dec 15, 2019
yes i called last week, that day they told me no updates yet. I didn`t call today. Is there any bad impact if we call them so many times.
Can you please tell me how to talk to an IRCC agent and the options to choose. I choose second option for PR and the automated voice asked to raise a web form and hung up.

Kaur.Khattra

Nov 28, 2019
I dont' know about CIC operational procedure, but looks like they are working to "Clear" FSW-Outland applicants from May-June. I haven't seen PPR for CEC in two weeks :(
Let's be positive, maybe they will return with CEC applications next week and call most of July-August AOR ;)

Don't worry about Biometric, it's not necessary for most of CEC applicants.

ITA 26 July
AOR 02 August
MED 27 August
CEC-Inland

Thank you for your response. I did submit Canadian PCC while submitting my application & I think it serves the purpose of Biometrics (even though it was not required).

Have you heard something since last update, on your file?

I am still with my fingers crossed & trying to keep my calm.
No update yet.
:(

Kaur.Khattra

Nov 28, 2019
Hey don't wry abt Biometrics, I'm a CEC (inland) I got my PPR they didn't ask me anything. jus call and ask them what is your status and which VO ur application is. VO Edmonton is processing files fast (avg wait time -150 days) whereas VO Sydney is too slow (avg wait time -238 days). If you know which VO ur application u will be able to guess the expected time

AOR - 24 July,
MEP - 20 Aug
PPR - 13 Nov
Approved - 28 Nov

Congratulations to you first of all. :)

Thank you for your suggestion. I will be calling them for an update.
It seems like I am stuck with Sydney officers. Its been 5 months now since I have submitted by application (July 21st 2019) still no update. :(

Kaur.Khattra

Nov 28, 2019
Seniors,

Request you to help.

PR Application Submitted on 2-Aug-2019
Medical Passed: 28-Aug-2019
Category - CEC

Made a call to IRCC on 10-Dec-2019 to confirm status, below was told:
Criminality Check - Passed
Security Check - In Progress
Eligibility Check - Recommended Pass
Visa Office - Ottawa

As I am nearing 5 months completion post submitting my application, little worried how more longer it will take to get PPR request? Any idea or suggestion you can give basis your experience?

Appreciate your help.
Hi,
I am also on the same boat. Waiting for PPR request.

PR Application Submitted on 21-July-2019
Medical Passed: 19-Aug-2019
Category - CEC Inland

**STILL NO UPDATE**

Kaur.Khattra

Nov 28, 2019
God came through today, got an update for passport submission (CoPPR Golden email notification came through)

CEC Inland
ITA - July 27th 2019
AOR - August 3rd 2019
MEP - August 26th 2019
BOWP - December 11th 2019
PPR - December 15th 2019
Duration - 4months, 12days

Wishing everyone good luck:)

CONGRATULATION!! That's amazing. :)

I am eagerly waiting for my Golden day. CEC Inland AOR - July 21st 2019 MEP - August 19th 2019.
5 months up & still no update.

rafaelfs07

Nov 5, 2019
Happy new year!
AOR: Aug 2nd
MEP: Aug 27
GCMS notes received: Nov 17
Eligibility - Recommended pass / Criminally - Passed / Security not started
5 months and still waiting!
:(:(:(

a-imperator

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Santa came for me this year:
Golden email received today:

ITA
: 24-July-2019
AOR: 13-Aug-19
MEP: 06-Sept-19
ADR (RCMP): 06-Sept-19
GU: 02-Dec-19
GU: 19-Dec-19
LANDING INTERVIEW: 28-Jan-20

Last edited:
Reactions: s5773377

nikh941

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Surrey
Santa came for me this year:
Golden email received today:

ITA
: 24-July-2019
AOR: 13-Aug-19
MEP: 06-Sept-19
ADR (RCMP): 06-Sept-19
GU: 02-Dec-19
GU: 19-Dec-19
LANDING INTERVIEW: 28-Jan-19
Congratulations, do you know your VO? And for which office they scheduled your interview?

s5773377

Star Member
May 16, 2018
AOR Aug 5th
Medical Aug 27th

PR Refused Today (Dec 16th): Based on the documentation submitted with your application for permanent residence, I am not satisfied you possess the above mentioned foreign work experience because your letter of employment does not include the duties associated with their position. Instead, you have self-proclaimed your duties, which is not an acceptable form of documentation to prove duties.

what does it mean "self-proclaimed" ? how is your employment letter ?

a-imperator

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Congratulations, do you know your VO? And for which office they scheduled your interview?
My interview appointment is in Calgary (that's where I live). Not sure about the VO though as I never asked or requested GCMS. It has to be Calgary VO right? I also saw an Edmonto PO box in one of the emails I got so it could be Edmonton too.