+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - August 2019 AOR Group - Applicants Join Here

always1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
oh ok my timeline is AOR-sep 20 Mep- Oct 17 i got ghost update today. background check is not started yet so confused......
I’m AOR September 21 MEP Oct 17 too but my bg changed to “we are processing” after MEP (from “in progress”). Hope that you get your PPR soon, please update the group!

Jul 16, 2019
Hi guys,

Just received my PPR email today (Dec 15th). Did any one else also receive it?

The letter says that I should send my "passport within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa". I was inland applicant but now I'm currently out of country and I'm planning to come back exactly on Jan 15th. I'm not sure if I will still be able to do 'flag poling' at Pearson Airport or do I need to send my passport in advance to some other Visa Office nearby?

Also when and how will I receive my official COPR in mail? Is it always after Passport has been submitted? I've heard from someone that they mail it beforehand?

Someone please help! Really worried :(

Here's my timeline for reference.
AOR: August 3rd, 2019
MEP: August 26th, 2019
PPR email: Dec 15th, 2019

jhez2007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Hi guys,

Just received my PPR email today (Dec 15th). Did any one else also receive it?

The letter says that I should send my "passport within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa". I was inland applicant but now I'm currently out of country and I'm planning to come back exactly on Jan 15th. I'm not sure if I will still be able to do 'flag poling' at Pearson Airport or do I need to send my passport in advance to some other Visa Office nearby?

Also when and how will I receive my official COPR in mail? Is it always after Passport has been submitted? I've heard from someone that they mail it beforehand?

Someone please help! Really worried :(

Here's my timeline for reference.
AOR: August 3rd, 2019
MEP: August 26th, 2019
PPR email: Dec 15th, 2019

You need to request to have your CoPR and permanent visa in the country that you are in now. It will be late already for you to send passport when you come back on 15 Jan. You need to submit web form. Then will give you instructions to send your documents to the local CIC of where you are now. Then once you receive your docs, when you come back, you can land automatically as PR at the airport.

Ghost_001

Jun 16, 2019
God came through today, got an update for passport submission (CoPPR Golden email notification came through)

CEC Inland
ITA - July 27th 2019
AOR - August 3rd 2019
MEP - August 26th 2019
BOWP - December 11th 2019
PPR - December 15th 2019
Duration - 4months, 12days

Wishing everyone good luck:)

Last edited:

Ronaldomessi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2019
AOR Received.
29-Aug-2019
God came through today, got an update for passport submission (CoPPR Golden email notification came through)

CEC Inland
ITA - July 27th 2019
AOR - August 3rd 2019
PPR - Dec 15 2019 (Sunday 2:30PM)
Duration - 4months, 13days

Wishing everyone good luck:)
Congrats
How many days it took after ip2?

Ghost_001

Jun 16, 2019
Congrats
How many days it took after ip2?
Got an update for background check... We are processing on 24th Nov 2019 - IP2 stage as popularly refer to.

I put a call through (CIC number) the following day and i was informed that CR10 - passed, Criminality - passed, Eligibility is in review, Security hasn't started....

Got second update in my email today, i checked my CIC for the update; it says new message that read "Information Letter" After download, it entails request for passport submission:):):)

Last edited:

CanadianDream888

Apr 16, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton VO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2019
Med's Done....
26-08-2019
Passport Req..
15-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2020
LANDED..........
08-01-2020
EDMONTON VO
FSW CEC INLAND

AOR Aug 3
MEP Aug 26
Request Letter for RCMP Aug 26
Request Letter for Additional Info Nov 19
Information Letter from IRCC for clarification Nov 26
Information Letter containing Passport request PPR Dec 15 (Sunday)

Click on the link for image of IRCC page:
https://ibb.co/vL8hzKR

Once I receive back my passport with COPR, is it better to set an appointment to get PR or do flagpole?

I do not have a US Visa.

Please advise with previous experiences. Thanks a lot!

Jul 16, 2019
You need to request to have your CoPR and permanent visa in the country that you are in now. It will be late already for you to send passport when you come back on 15 Jan. You need to submit web form. Then will give you instructions to send your documents to the local CIC of where you are now. Then once you receive your docs, when you come back, you can land automatically as PR at the airport.
Has there been any instance where they have extended the 30 days time period? as I'm not sure how long the Canadian visa office near me would take and I don't want to risk delaying my passport for longer as I need to resume my job on 16th January. :/

please help!