Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Med's Done....
22-08-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
Applied on: Aug 22, 2019 (within Canada)
Medical passed: Sep 17, 2019
Completion status: 90%

Following is the status, no further update. Is any one else also in the same boat?????

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
September 17, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

Interview Help - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics Help - Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Help - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Help - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Same boat, Medical Exam passed on Sep 24... no updates :(

Norma55

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Med's Done....
22-08-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
Got my PPR!

CEC INLAND - 174 days
- Aug 9th AOR
- Aug 30th MEP
- Aug 30th Ghost update
- Sep 10th Ghost update
- Oct 29th Applied to BOWP
- Jan 24h BOWP approved
- Jan 29th Ghost update
- Jan 30th PPR

Visa Office: CIO Sydney

Good luck for everyone guys!
Congratulations!!!

Feb 7, 2020
Hi there. I applied under CEC July 24th and I havent received a PPR yet. They havent even approved my background check. They also send me an email asking to pay the Permanent residence fee in November and I paid the same day. The next day they sent me a PPR request email and then re-send me an email saying that it was an error. I also have an immigration consultant and she told me that we have to wait but I am just tired waiting.We sent an email but they havent responded yet. Has any of you the same issue? My application was due January 24th and I want to know if it will take more than 2 months because I have signed a sale agreement for a house and is due April 1st and I really dont want to lose it.
Thank you

rraj.k.das

Sep 18, 2019
Hi Folks..

I have been a silent reader of this forum and now, I can share my Journey from AOR to PPR including a Refusal.

AOR - Review Required - REFUSAL - APPLICATION REOPEN - PPR

Aug 06 2019AOR - CEC Inland (Points for Offer not claimed) - Noc 2171 - Edmonton
Aug 27 2019 - Med Passed
Nov 22 2019 - Ghost Update (No email)
Dec 05 2019 - Came to know about Review Required on my case by calling IRCC
Dec 06 2019 - Raised GCMS notes request through ATIP as am in Canada
Dec 17 2019 - Work Permit Extension (LMIA exempt) offer letter submitted through Webform
Jan 06 2020 Morning - Received GCMS Notes
Jan 06 2020 Afternoon - REFUSAL (Letter in CIC Profile and message update through email)
Jan 06 2020 Night - Webform for Reconsideration and Reconsideration email Edmonton VO
Jan 31 2020 - Application Reopened and re-RPRF request
Feb 06 2020 - PPR

Reason for Refusal: Unable to determine NOC for CEC as Roles and Responsibilities (RnR) not on company letter head.
I had submitted Managers Refrence Letter, HR's refusal to provide RnR and Affidavit.

Also submitted snapshot LMIA exempt offer letter post WP extension application in December, and hence requested to reconsider as NOC was present in it.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2019
Hi Folks..

I have been a silent reader of this forum and now, I can share my Journey from AOR to PPR including a Refusal.

AOR - Review Required - REFUSAL - APPLICATION REOPEN - PPR

Aug 06 2019AOR - CEC Inland (Points for Offer not claimed) - Noc 2171 - Edmonton
Aug 27 2019 - Med Passed
Nov 22 2019 - Ghost Update (No email)
Dec 05 2019 - Came to know about Review Required on my case by calling IRCC
Dec 06 2019 - Raised GCMS notes request through ATIP as am in Canada
Dec 17 2019 - Work Permit Extension (LMIA exempt) offer letter submitted through Webform
Jan 06 2020 Morning - Received GCMS Notes
Jan 06 2020 Afternoon - REFUSAL (Letter in CIC Profile and message update through email)
Jan 06 2020 Night - Webform for Reconsideration and Reconsideration email Edmonton VO
Jan 31 2020 - Application Reopened and re-RPRF request
Feb 06 2020 - PPR

Reason for Refusal: Unable to determine NOC for CEC as Roles and Responsibilities (RnR) not on company letter head.
I had submitted Managers Refrence Letter, HR's refusal to provide RnR and Affidavit.

Also submitted snapshot LMIA exempt offer letter post WP extension application in December, and hence requested to reconsider as NOC was present in it.

Wow So much up and downs but All's well that Ends well. Congratulation :)

Norma55

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Med's Done....
22-08-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
Hello Everybody,

I got an update on March 9th, a letter that says:

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa."

the steps to follow are, to send photocopies of passports, photographs an Annex A fo be filled and signed and an a prepaid Xpresspost envelope. I'm sending the documentation tomorrow...

Does somebody else received that as well? I'm curious to know if I'll get a confirmation of PR soon (and in how much time approximately), and if I wont have an interview or they will still decide if I need one or not...

Anyone willing to clarify in what step I am, I will appreciate it :)

Supree15

Sep 16, 2020
Hello Everyone. Hope you are doing good during the covid period. For me nothing going well. Perhaps I am the only one who is still waiting for a decision on my PR application. My AOR date was 16 August 2019. It still in progress. I have ordered Gcms notes/webform/call to cic multiple times and getting same reply of waiting.
Somehow my job offer letter has been marked as review required. Gcms note says "Review required on employment arrangement". Can anybody suggest any possible solution. It is so frustrating and would really appreciate if someone can help me