Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Ok cool, so even though I didn't get any email saying there was an update and the study's has changed back it should mean a second update?
Yeah! That's why they call them "ghost" update. LOL ;)

Hope you get yours soon!! Just curious, did you check you inbox/spam today? I saw a lot PPRs in MYIMMITRACKER.

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah! That's why they call them "ghost" update. LOL ;)

Hope you get yours soon!! Just curious, did you check you inbox/spam today? I saw a lot PPRs in MYIMMITRACKER.
Yeah we've checked. Nothing yet. We only noticed last night so maybe it will take a few days before we get PPR... I'm so tempted to call CIC and ask for a status update... but I don't want to at the same time XD

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Yeah we've checked. Nothing yet. We only noticed last night so maybe it will take a few days before we get PPR... I'm so tempted to call CIC and ask for a status update... but I don't want to at the same time XD
yeah, you can wait a few days. Most of all, the PPRs today are all FSW. May be they have CEC batch for Monday :)

I also got mine on a Monday :D

movais

Sep 10, 2018
I got so happy to see an email from IRCC, but stupid that was just a notice that they are improving application status on your account. Now it will show a progress bar. Anybody else got that email?

harsh732

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Did you get happy and excited like me? :D
do you see the said status bar they are talking about?
I am not much excited about it, because it will just display the last day for the 6 months timeframe from the day when you apply.
Its applicable from 12th December, so i guess we need to wait 5 more days

movais

Sep 10, 2018
I am not much excited about it, because it will just display the last day for the 6 months timeframe from the day when you apply.
Its applicable from 12th December, so i guess we need to wait 5 more days
I meant, did you expect a PPR email? :D

yaadman

Jul 17, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-07-2018
I got this update after calling today:

On December 12, 2018, you’ll see a progress bar for your Express Entry application. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application. It will give you an estimated completion date based on our latest estimated processing times.

We’ll let you know when the progress bar is available for your application.

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
Hey all, did you all receive the email about the new status bar? Do you think that was the reason I got a ghost update or no? Also would I get a ghost update if they were going to decline our application? Thanks

Last edited:

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Hey all, did you all receive the email about the new status bar? Do you think that was the reason I got a ghost update or no? Also would I get a ghost update if they were going to decline our application? Thanks
I also got the same email. I believe, there is no relationship between this generic email and your ghost update.

Cecinland

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hi guys please help me.. I am currently residing in Canada but my dependents are in the Philippines.... where should I send their passports? What should I do? Please guide me my fellow applicants.... thanks