31-07-2018
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
17-10-2018
Hey good people,

For everyone that submitted their application in August, let's connect here!

Reactions: ItsTanzila

postdoccec

Aug 22, 2018
Hi guys,

I have one doubt. I submitted my PR application where I am claiming 50 points for the job offer but that job extension thing is mentioned in my letter of reference, not in my job offer. Will it be okay?

ankit_sachdeva

Aug 22, 2018
Hi guys,

I have one doubt. I submitted my PR application where I am claiming 50 points for the job offer but that job extension thing is mentioned in my letter of reference, not in my job offer. Will it be okay?
It should be fine, they process loads of files everyday. They know what you trying to do.

Srinidhi3684

Aug 21, 2018
Hey People, AOR 2Aug2018

Yesterday I received a status change on my Background check

Strange that MEP still shows no change.. Any insights?

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Regards,
Srini

Last edited:
Reactions: Dhabaan

Srinidhi3684

Aug 21, 2018
Hey People, AOR 2Aug2018

Yesterday I received a status change on my Background check

Strange that MEP still shows no change.. Any insights?

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Regards,
Srini

Appears to be IP1