+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC August 2018 Applicants

Aps.82

Sep 5, 2018
Hello everyone

I wants to know who to consult to apply for PR application? Any good immigration consultant you would like to recommend? Or to apply by myself?
Regards

harryqblove

Nov 2, 2017
AOR 17 MED SEPT 7 IP2
Guys! I dont even see my IP1 and now the status is showing IP2 right after my medical passed.

Any similar situation like me? I was told after MEP is IP1.

Srinidhi3684

Aug 21, 2018
Hello, I did not know you could identify IP1 and IP2 unless the NA was the background status at least for more than a couple of days.. ?

How do you know if this is IP1 or 2?

Heidi_355

Sep 10, 2018
CEC-Inland

AOR
Aug 7
MEP Aug 29
IP1/2 (not sure which one) Aug 29

And now we wait....

Application/profile details
Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: jaggeo

movais

Sep 10, 2018
AOR Aug 15
MEP Sep 4
IP1/2 (not sure which one) Sep 4

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone confirm what stage I am at? and is there a chance that the application can get rejected from this stage?

Thank you

Reactions: ayokay

byung325

Jun 1, 2018
AOR Aug 15
MEP Sep 4
IP1/2 (not sure which one) Sep 4

Can anyone confirm what stage I am at? and is there a chance that the application can get rejected from this stage?

Thank you
I am in the same stage as well!

Reactions: jaggeo