+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC August 2018 Applicants

movais

Sep 10, 2018
BGOWP got approved today, so relieved that atleast i have 1 more year just in case something goes wrong with my application for PR..

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
BGOWP got approved today, so relieved that atleast i have 1 more year just in case something goes wrong with my application for PR..
Where do you live? Did you have to prove that you still work?
Also how long did it take to get it approved?

vijay7006313

Jul 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
IELTS Request
28-03-2015
File Transfer...
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Aor August 7 and medical updated in first week of September.
After that no update and still in ip1.
Need suggestions on processing time and what to expect. Thanks.

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
AOR: August 06
Medical passed: August 29

No updates after that.

Today I talked with CIC and the lady told me my eligibility has not been reviewed yet and my background check still in process. Also my application processing centre is in Ottawa.

Can anyone tell me, how many days more it will take to review my application. Its been more than 3.5 months now. I am seeing some people getting it within a month.

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
AOR: August 06
Medical passed: August 29

No updates after that.

Today I talked with CIC and the lady told me my eligibility has not been reviewed yet and my background check still in process. Also my application processing centre is in Ottawa.

Can anyone tell me, how many days more it will take to review my application. Its been more than 3.5 months now. I am seeing some people getting it within a month.
I'm in a similar situation. I wouldn't worry too much. They state it can take up to 6 months for your application. Some people are lucky and get their approval in a month or two. Others have to wait for 6 months. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with your application. If you're worried, you can order notes to see exactly where your application is at. All the best!

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
I'm in a similar situation. I wouldn't worry too much. They state it can take up to 6 months for your application. Some people are lucky and get their approval in a month or two. Others have to wait for 6 months. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with your application. If you're worried, you can order notes to see exactly where your application is at. All the best!
Its also worth noting that Ottawa is where every case gets sent eventually so I assume they are very busy. If you don't get approved by 5 months, order GCMS notes. They take about a month to arrive so if you don't get approved by 6 months, you'll get notes explaining the possible delay

t2018

Sep 26, 2018
Has anyone else who got AOR in August received their PPR? Seems like nov has been a slow month for PPR's!o_O

GetThePRStatus

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Its been so long without any update :(. Tired of waiting.
Just for my clarification, in my case review of eligibility and back ground check says as below:
- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

this is normal that even though the eligibility review is in progress, they started the background check?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi All,

I just got my PPR email this morning and I’m in a pickle! So, here’s the thing. I’m CEC Inland applicant, in Toronto. I have a WP expiring in 2020. I had to travel India for holidays and would be flying on December 8th.
If I send my document with everything by tomorrow morning(Tuesday), can I expected it back from CIC, before my flight, considering the Canada post strike?
Anyone who’s submitted in recent times?

Regards

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
Hi All,

I just got my PPR email this morning and I’m in a pickle! So, here’s the thing. I’m CEC Inland applicant, in Toronto. I have a WP expiring in 2020. I had to travel India for holidays and would be flying on December 8th.
If I send my document with everything by tomorrow morning(Tuesday), can I expected it back from CIC, before my flight, considering the Canada post strike?
Anyone who’s submitted in recent times?

Regards
Hey, congratulations on FINALLY getting PPR :) How long will you be in India?