+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - August 2014 application

CEC2014CEC

Nov 2, 2015
andy103 said:
i wish i could come im not in toronto but i will help u in getting some people and you can visit the imm minister's office since they dont want to reply to emails. if i find someoone who wants to meet up i will redirect them to this thread hope that helps :)
Lets circulate this to all the applicants beginning (June 2014 - Dec 2014). Guys I need all your support, I'm going to lead this!

As we tried all means getting multiple GCMS notes, approaching MP's, calling CIC customer Support, CBC news etc. And I believe nothing worked out!
Above all CIC is just making us fool around with the time lines. Nowhere on the website, it is specified that they count form the date they move our application to Ottawa or since we get AOR. It doesn't makes any sense and they are simply buying time with cock-n-bull stories.

{{I understand that there might be shortage in staff or work load or a CAP limit that CIC is undergoing, but that's not we should be victimized for!}}

Guys - I just want to reiterate, that we are not protesting anything rather we are politely going to ask the Immigration Minister to at least consider our situation. It's gonna cost us a full-day and $100 for a round trip fare Toronto-Ottawa.

If you guys are ready for this please copy this and paste across all the threads and further not wasting any time we shall discuss our next steps!

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC2014CEC said:
Lets circulate this to all the applicants beginning (June 2014 - Dec 2014). Guys I need all your support, I'm going to lead this!

As we tried all means getting multiple GCMS notes, approaching MP's, calling CIC customer Support, CBC news etc. And I believe nothing worked out!
Above all CIC is just making us fool around with the time lines. Nowhere on the website, it is specified that they count form the date they move our application to Ottawa or since we get AOR. It doesn't makes any sense and they are simply buying time with cock-n-bull stories.

{{I understand that there might be shortage in staff or work load or a CAP limit that CIC is undergoing, but that's not we should be victimized for!}}

Guys - I just want to reiterate, that we are not protesting anything rather we are politely going to ask the Immigration Minister to at least consider our situation. It's gonna cost us a full-day and $100 for a round trip fare Toronto-Ottawa.

If you guys are ready for this please copy this and paste across all the threads and further not wasting any time we shall discuss our next steps!
I would suggest you try below way :
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-complain-about-%C2%B4processing-delay-t120834.0.html

Check this thread, it started on Oct 2012, then all FSW in fastest speed after 2013 .

and before 2012 , FSW take years to be completed , some take 4-5 years.

now our CEC maybe will be in the same way until some real complain to the institution which designed to responsible for it .

http://www.canadavisa.com/long-delays-canadian-immigration-application.html

From above article:
If warranted in your particular situation, we can do the following:

Order Canadian Immigration Visa Office notes - From these notes we will be able to determine the reasons for the delay in the processing of your application;
Write a letter to the Program Manager at the Canadian Immigration Visa Office processing your file – Our letter will request that your application be brought to final disposition or alternatively that we be informed as to what must be done for your application to proceed to final disposition;
Write a letter to Case Management/Case Review at Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) headquarters in Ottawa, Canada – Our letter will explain that the Canadian Immigration Visa Office processing your application has gone beyond its services standards with respect to your file and request the Department’s intervention on your behalf;
File suit (Writ of Mandamus) in the Federal Court of Canada – Our suit will ask for an order that would require the Canadian Immigration Visa Office to bring your application to final disposition in a timely manner.

I don't believe that people here will work together.

CEC2014CEC

Nov 2, 2015
I think you got the wrong attention! It's not about my single case.

Looking for statistics isn't a good option right now! But there are user stories that I can provide where people got their PR's in less than 6-8 months under CEC Old rule. You can't drive a car looking behind!

So let us think of a feasible solution rather than filing law suit and bla bla bla. And for your kind information none of that logics will work out!

talk2sharad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
UF August 2015
Med's Done....
UF August 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Same old..

Called them. Got an answer that we can not tell when your application is finalize. CEC is very popular program.

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
talk2sharad said:
Same old..

Called them. Got an answer that we can not tell when your application is finalize. CEC is very popular program.
This whole "CEC is a very popular program"-thing is complete nonsense ... it has a cap. There are 8000 applicants for last year and that's final. So it's not like there are more and more coming in because it's so "popular". It's a completed and closed process. And it should be processed year by year, even if new CEC applicants are added this year through EE.

talk2sharad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
UF August 2015
Med's Done....
UF August 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
OhWow said:
This whole "CEC is a very popular program"-thing is complete nonsense ... it has a cap. There are 8000 applicants for last year and that's final. So it's not like there are more and more coming in because it's so "popular". It's a completed and closed process. And it should be processed year by year, even if new CEC applicants are added this year through EE.
CEC = 8000 applications = is very poplar program
FSW = 25000 applications = ALMOST ALL APPLICATIONS ARE COMPLETED..

talk2sharad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
UF August 2015
Med's Done....
UF August 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
talk2sharad said:

Lady was treating me as I am some kind of freak low skilled guy.. I was taking it easy on the other hand.. Even if I am victim of slowness I said that's okay. Thanks for the information at the end.

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
talk2sharad said:
The reason that I feel is that all CEC processed in Ottawa...and FSWP processed in respective countries....but even that does not justify the time it is taking for CEC to process....

leokumar007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-08-19
AOR Received.
2014-12-11
File Transfer...
2015-01-01
Med's Done....
2015-08-27
Passport Req..
2016-03-01
VISA ISSUED...
2016-03-15
LANDED..........
2016-03-20
If CPC inside Canada is not able to process or overwhelmed with all applications, can't they be able to share some with other global locations' processing centers where application input is low? At least this way we have some progress.. :'(

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
talk2sharad said:
Because you didn't need money in your bank to be eligible for CEC. ;) ... it's all about the money.

andy103

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
CEC2014CEC said:
I think you got the wrong attention! It's not about my single case.

Looking for statistics isn't a good option right now! But there are user stories that I can provide where people got their PR's in less than 6-8 months under CEC Old rule. You can't drive a car looking behind!

So let us think of a feasible solution rather than filing law suit and bla bla bla. And for your kind information none of that logics will work out!
yes you are right half of june got processed lot of july applications have got passports stamped instead of filling law suits we have to protest and make our voices heard we as cec applicants are not fools we have spent so much money and time in Canada we arent dumb they have to take this into account and start working asap ... if someone is thinking of protesting/creating a mass gathering its the best bet

hanuljhamb

Jul 20, 2015
Hi,

I have been following this group for more than an year now and have been frustrated with the lack of action on the CIC part. My details are as follows:

Application Received: 15th August, 2014
AOR Received: 4th December, 2014
Medical: request not yet received

I have a question for you guys. It would be great if anyone could provide an answer to that.

I have switched companies a month ago and wanted to know if it is required to send the employment letter for my new company to CIC? If yes, how and where?

Thanks for your anticipated help.

Best,
Hanul

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:
Because you didn't need money in your bank to be eligible for CEC. ;) ... it's all about the money.
ohhh,,, i am certain that all CEC applicants (eligibility is for NOC O, A and B category jobs only) have lots more in their bank accounts than what they are asking for FSW applicants.

and even if applicants have money in their accounts, it is not going to help them in any way.

infact CEC applicants are already paying taxes, which they might lose if they don't start working on our applications soon.

:mad:

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hanuljhamb said:
Hi,

I have been following this group for more than an year now and have been frustrated with the lack of action on the CIC part. My details are as follows:

I have a question for you guys. It would be great if anyone could provide an answer to that.

I have switched companies a month ago and wanted to know if it is required to send the employment letter for my new company to CIC? If yes, how and where?

Best,
Hanul
it is not required as CEC application will be assessed on your 1 year experience that you have already submitted.

but to be on the safe side, i would inform them of any changes. Just write an email to CPC-Ottawa informing them about your employment change and ask if a proof needs to be submitted. include your client ID, application number, immigration class, name and date of birth.

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hanuljhamb said:
Hi,

Best,
Hanul
U have already applied for ur pr. Where u work after that or gey unemployed after that is of mo use to cic as ur file is already under process with a previous work experience.