+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - August 2014 application

cec_21

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Ah, this is bad! Okay, first, collect all the documents related to this job. ALL of them.

Point to prove #1: You have to prove that the person who signed the letter is not a figment of your imagination and is real. If possible, get a letter from him that says he was indeed a GM on XX date and he was the one who signed the letter. I suggest you to get this notarized. You can also submit any work contracts/documents that might have his name mentioned. If your company's website mentions his name somewhere, you can show that. You can also provide a link to his LinkedIn profile, if he has one.

Point to prove #2: You have to prove that there is/was a position called "Marketing Manager". Produce every possible work contract that you have that mentions this position. If your company's website has this job posting OR if any of the job boards have this job posting by your company, you can produce all that. You can also submit a affidavit (under oath) telling that you have worked in the position of Marketing Manager.

Point to prove #3: Miscellaneous. Payslips. Provide all of them. If you have all the payslips for the entire period of work, show all of them. You can also submit copies of your T4.

I sincerely hope you get your PR at the earliest. Wish you good luck and all the very best!
Thank you, I will do all of that.
Point 1 and 2 : I have a positive LMO which was issued to me under :Marketing Manager" addressing to the General Manager. Do you think that will work?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cec_21 said:
Thank you, I will do all of that.
Point 1 and 2 : I have a positive LMO which was issued to me under :Marketing Manager" addressing to the General Manager. Do you think that will work?
Yes. I do. I wish you success with this application!

kittu7

Jul 3, 2013
Hi my self krishna I never posted any any info in this forum but i am silently observing this forum but i have a big problem experts can you please help me

My time lines as fallows
I filed my pr application JUly 31 ,2014
AOR on OCT 24 ,Medicals on Jan 20, 2016 added my wife after that she Already in Canada came on SOWP On jan 31,2016
she got documents req on Feb 10, Paid RPRF both On March 10, Submitted my wife medicals old one which we used in process of SOWP she done in india on Dec 2 ,2015.

Now sep 7 ,2016 I got an email from Cic says i need to provide ROE from all my employers , Now i tried all my employers i submitted t4 from 4 employers its tough to get from other two employers they are in no more contact with me

and another thing yesterday my wife got Medical request but i replied them with old scanned copy which we done previously for SOWP

so please advice me How to answer about Roe why they asked me now after submitting pcc Paying RPRF and why they ask medicals again

please reply me Thanks in Advance

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-03 (EE), TFW since 2012-04
kittu7 said:
Hi my self krishna I never posted any any info in this forum but i am silently observing this forum but i have a big problem experts can you please help me

My time lines as fallows
I filed my pr application JUly 31 ,2014
AOR on OCT 24 ,Medicals on Jan 20, 2016 added my wife after that she Already in Canada came on SOWP On jan 31,2016
she got documents req on Feb 10, Paid RPRF both On March 10, Submitted my wife medicals old one which we used in process of SOWP she done in india on Dec 2 ,2015.

Now sep 7 ,2016 I got an email from Cic says i need to provide ROE from all my employers , Now i tried all my employers i submitted t4 from 4 employers its tough to get from other two employers they are in no more contact with me

and another thing yesterday my wife got Medical request but i replied them with old scanned copy which we done previously for SOWP

so please advice me How to answer about Roe why they asked me now after submitting pcc Paying RPRF and why they ask medicals again

please reply me Thanks in Advance
ROE.
Note ROE are not T4, it's a different document, I think, but could help to justify work; anyways I'm not too sure about it.

Did you go in person to this two companie asking for your records?
Do you have other records as pay stubs, contracts, Job offers, bank statements.... of these companies?
I think you can get a copy of your T4 using myCRA online or calling CRA.
http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/myaccount/

Also check this link:
http://www.esdc.gc.ca/en/ei/roe/index.page

Submit all the information you got before the requested date, add a Explanation Letter. If some docs still pending explain why and provide proof (like fax to former companies)

MEDICAL
Check it provided medical is not expired (12 months)
Check it provided doc contains a record number (similar to yours)

If both are OK email CIC asking for clarifications, including all documents you received from the clinic, everything should be in a unique PDF.

If expired book a new medical exam ASAP.

Consider to book a new medical exam anyways

Note PDFs should have all your personal information, client number, application number and your wife info for the medicals.

ottawat

Feb 13, 2012
Hey what did you at the medical examination with the anticoagulants?
Was that a problem or you didn't mention them?

wurgi

Sep 29, 2014
Hey guys! Just wanted to update you that I've gotten my Pr application approved!

Now, I have a question: I need to do the landing before Feb 10 or my medical exams expire. I'm planning to fly to Toronto on Feb 8 (tight, but I can't earlier unfortunately). However, I do not intend to stay in Canada and move for another 6 months. Can I leave shortly after the landing and re-enter without my PR Card (I won't receive it before then) using only my Swiss passport? Thbere's a friend of mine who lives in Boston and I wanted to go visit him.

Thank you for your help! :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
wurgi said:
Hey guys! Just wanted to update you that I've gotten my Pr application approved!

Now, I have a question: I need to do the landing before Feb 10 or my medical exams expire. I'm planning to fly to Toronto on Feb 8 (tight, but I can't earlier unfortunately). However, I do not intend to stay in Canada and move for another 6 months. Can I leave shortly after the landing and re-enter without my PR Card (I won't receive it before then) using only my Swiss passport? Thbere's a friend of mine who lives in Boston and I wanted to go visit him.

Thank you for your help! :)
Congratulations!

You can do a short landing and go back to your country of residence but when coming back, you must have your PR card. If you do not have your PR card, then you must apply for a PRTD before you can travel to Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/travel-document/

Your PR card should arrive within 2 months. Any specific reason why you think you will not get your card before you travel?

Rahul_sharma_76

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congratulations!

You can do a short landing and go back to your country of residence but when coming back, you must have your PR card. If you do not have your PR card, then you must apply for a PRTD before you can travel to Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/travel-document/

Your PR card should arrive within 2 months. Any specific reason why you think you will not get your card before you travel?
I am traveling in January and i am still waiting for my passport

wurgi

Sep 29, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congratulations!

Thank you for your reply! Basically a friend of mine is in Boston Feb 11-13 and I wanted to see if I could go visit him for a few days, returning to Canada on Feb 14. So in that case, regardless if I had a visa exempt passport for travelling to CanadaUSA or not (I do have a Swiss passport), I'd still need to show the PR Card after the landing or a PRTD?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
wurgi said:
Thank you for your reply! Basically a friend of mine is in Boston Feb 11-13 and I wanted to see if I could go visit him for a few days, returning to Canada on Feb 14. So in that case, regardless if I had a visa exempt passport for travelling to CanadaUSA or not (I do have a Swiss passport), I'd still need to show the PR Card after the landing or a PRTD?
If you are coming back on a commercial carrier, you require either the PR card OR the PRTD. However, if you are returning in a private vehicle, you might be able to enter with a valid passport and the stamped COPR.

http://settlement.org/ontario/immigration-citizenship/landing-and-leaving/leaving-canada/do-i-really-need-a-pr-card-to-travel-back-to-canada/