Hey guys,

I just received the "ready for visa" email. My timeline:

AoR April 11
MEP May 24
1st Ghost update: May 30
2st Ghost update and PPR: June 28

My visa office was in Edmonton.

Good luck with everyone!
Congratsss! Great news for applicants with Edmonton visa office!

Enigmabase

May 16, 2019
Called CIC this morning to check on the status of my application and i got the following information;

Application in good progress
AD received and currently under review
Criminality in progress
Security not started
VO Edmonton

vikcad

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Hey guys,

I just received the "ready for visa" email. My timeline:

AoR April 11
MEP May 24
1st Ghost update: May 30
2st Ghost update and PPR: June 28

My visa office was in Edmonton.

Good luck with everyone!
Congratulations!!! Please share your stream and number of dependents? You receive email or an update on profile? What your background status says in your profile "we are processing ...." OR "your application is in progress"?

XMannn

Mar 24, 2019
Congratulations!!! Please share your stream and number of dependents? You receive email or an update on profile? What your background status says in your profile "we are processing ...." OR "your application is in progress"?
Noc 6221. 1 dependent. One email and an update in my profile. My background is "we are processing'' (IP2) the whole time. Hope it helps!

vikcad

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Hi everyone,

I thought I would share my timeline

Express Entry / CEC/ Inland

ITA: March 20th, 2019
AOR: April 23rd, 2019
MEP: June 3rd, 2019
Ghost Update: June 26th, 2019
PPR: June 27th, 2019

Goodluck! :)
Congrats. Did you receive email or update in profile? How many dependents?

lanian57

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi everyone,

I thought I would share my timeline

Express Entry / CEC/ Inland

ITA: March 20th, 2019
AOR: April 23rd, 2019
MEP: June 3rd, 2019
Ghost Update: June 26th, 2019
PPR: June 27th, 2019

Goodluck! :)
Congrats! Btw, may I know did you received an arranged interview or passport request? As for me, CEC inland, I received an arranged interview email at IRCC Calgary.

ausdal

Jun 29, 2019
Congrats! Btw, may I know did you received an arranged interview or passport request? As for me, CEC inland, I received an arranged interview email at IRCC Calgary.
Hey!
Not yet! I submitted my PPR documents on Friday and am waiting for them to be processed but I can update you when I do!

lanian57

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey!
Not yet! I submitted my PPR documents on Friday and am waiting for them to be processed but I can update you when I do!
Just wondering what documents you've submitted. As for me, I received direct email from CIC for the interview which I have to bring along my passport, receipts and photos. And we are both CEC inland, and different request from them.

ausdal

Jun 29, 2019
Just wondering what documents you've submitted. As for me, I received direct email from CIC for the interview which I have to bring along my passport, receipts and photos. And we are both CEC inland, and different request from them.
I received an email asking me to mail a copy of my passport, two photos, a return envelope, and the form in the email, within 30 days. I called the CIC and they said it’s real and I just need to mail my documents and wait to get them back with next steps. I haven’t received an interview yet.

Benbou012

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
I received an email asking me to mail a copy of my passport, two photos, a return envelope, and the form in the email, within 30 days. I called the CIC and they said it’s real and I just need to mail my documents and wait to get them back with next steps. I haven’t received an interview yet.
Congratulations buddy had got the golden mail

Reactions: ausdal