+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2019 Applicants

biquanbi96

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Anyone here got PPR from Edmonton VO..... I notice that most applicants got processed quickly had dependents and were processed in NS...… people in Edmonton are doomed with the slow processing...…….

mindfreaak

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Anyone here got PPR from Edmonton VO..... I notice that most applicants got processed quickly had dependents and were processed in NS...… people in Edmonton are doomed with the slow processing...…….
I didn't know there was a VO in Edmonton. I live in Edmonton so is it automatically processed in Edmonton?

biquanbi96

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
I didn't know there was a VO in Edmonton. I live in Edmonton so is it automatically processed in Edmonton?
Nope. Feel like other offices are overloaded with work so they started sharing the files with Edmonton, which is much slower than other offices. Seems like most CEC inland applicants that have dependents are processed at NS, and many got it done very quickly. Single applicants, simpler files but need to wait more :p

vikcad

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Does anyone have an idea why CEC and Fsw-outland receive PPR request faster than any other stream? I am pnp-inland