+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Khatri18aug

Apr 30, 2021
Friends, I am a CEC inland application with AOR date of 15th Sept 2020. I have 2 dependent applicants in my CEC application who are also in Canada only.

In my GCMS notes, I see Counterfoil Required as Yes, what does this mean? Is this something that I should worried about? Please let me know.
nothing to worry about that counterfoil required means that you are a national of a non visa exempt country .
I have also same AOR date . what the status of security and eligibility? Mine is security not yet started and eligibility recommended pass. I have one inland dependent in my application.

Jul 23, 2021
nothing to worry about that counterfoil required means that you are a national of a non visa exempt country .
I have also same AOR date . what the status of security and eligibility? Mine is security not yet started and eligibility recommended pass. I have one inland dependent in my application.
Same here. Security not yet started, Eligibility Recommended Pass, Criminality In Progress, Info Sharing In Progress

Khatri18aug

Apr 30, 2021
Same here. Security not yet started, Eligibility Recommended Pass, Criminality In Progress, Info Sharing In Progress
for me criminality and info sharing were completed on 16th feb .. after that no movement on file . medical expired on 26th June . Didn’t get any info on medical extension.

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
for me criminality and info sharing were completed on 16th feb .. after that no movement on file . medical expired on 26th June . Didn’t get any info on medical extension.
I have just written to the local MP to channel all the frustrations and concerns over the whole ridiculous system. I mentioned that it's not only for me but a lot of people on the same boat. Let's wait and see how they'll respond. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Joyrosmen
Jul 23, 2021
I have just written to the local MP to channel all the frustrations and concerns over the whole ridiculous system. I mentioned that it's not only for me but a lot of people on the same boat. Let's wait and see how they'll respond. Fingers crossed.
Sure Thanks. Please keep us posted and let us know if anything is required from our end.

NeedInfoFromHere

Mar 2, 2021
@legalfalcon
Need your help, please

I am CEC-inland received my CoPR(2 months back) while I am temporarily outside of Canada. After 2 months of follow-up with IRCC, they emailed me to apply for PRTD but I am not sure is it 100% correct as I have heard mostly they change the status back to TRV to allow to enter Canada. Can you put some thoughts here?

Also, today I talked to the IRCC PR card department rep and told him that I am outside of Canada and now being told to apply for PRTD(which I will do) and just out of curiosity asked him whether I can tell my friend who is in Canada to send the photos for PR card processsing on my behalf he said yes I asked him twice he said yes he can send the docs on my behalf. Do you know is this correct info?

TIA

Last edited:

NeedInfoFromHere

Mar 2, 2021
@legalfalcon
Need your help, please

I am CEC-inland received my CoPR(2 months back) while I am temporarily outside of Canada. After 2 months of follow-up with IRCC, they emailed me to apply for PRTD but I am not sure is it 100% correct as I have heard mostly they change the status back to TRV to allow to enter Canada. Can you put some thoughts here?

Also, today I talked to the IRCC PR card department rep and told him that I am outside of Canada and now being told to apply for PRTD(which I will do) and just out of curiosity asked him whether I can tell my friend who is in Canada to send the photos for PR card processsing on my behalf he said yes I asked him twice he said yes he can send the docs on my behalf. Do you know is this correct info?

TIA
@legalfalcon
Can you please help with this?

JagannathM

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2020
Med's Request
09-12-2021
Med's Done....
11-12-2021
Hello guys, i submitted my file on 16th of september but didn’t recieve the final decision yet. Did anyone who applied on same date get the Copr?
AOR: 20th Sep 2010
Medical passed: 15th October
Biometrics cleared: 15th March 2021

Now status “Background check is in progress”. It’s frustrating to wait :(

Csanchez

May 6, 2020
Got a weird thing on my profile. Siad Application Updated and went in and everything is still the same. Has this happened to someone?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Got a weird thing on my profile. Siad Application Updated and went in and everything is still the same. Has this happened to someone?
yea thats the famous 'ghost update'. usually means someone worked on your file and made an update behind the scenes (like of something was in process in your profile, it could have been changed to passed now). sometimes its nothing, but overall, usually a good sign. good luck!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Can you please help with this?
IF you receive the COPR, then you are a PR and you need a PRTD to re-enter Canada. The info provided to you is correct.

Ideally, if you were not physically in Canada, you should not have received an e-COPR. Since you did, you now need a PRTD or a PR Card to enter canada.

Reactions: NeedInfoFromHere

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Received my GCMS notes, application transferred to RC-9515 after being reviewed by an officer. Info sharing is complete but security not started. Is this a good sign? Can anyone help? Thanks!
Looks like your file was transferred to another office.
RC-9515 stands for a Regional Centre Ottawa.
IMHO, any movement is a good sign these days!

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hi All
I wanted to check if anyone knows that IRCC is giving priority to applications of country from where travel is not banned to Canada as of now. As from India flights are banned to Canada till august 2021, so I’m hoping not to receive any reply from IRCC. I have August AOR 2020 but still no luck. Anyone from India or any other country in the travel banned list received COPR recently??