+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

lhnguyen

Sep 2, 2020
I got my ITA on Aug 8th, submit my application today and get AOR immediately. They said that CEC process would take less than 4 months, let's see.

VhDam

Sep 13, 2020
Hi all, I submitted my profile and got AOR immediately on Sep 9. However, I forgot to upload my ielts result under education section. Would the officer request this later on the web? Or do I have to call IRCC to explain? Please help. Thank you

jeevan1205

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hi all, I submitted my profile and got AOR immediately on Sep 9. However, I forgot to upload my ielts result under education section. Would the officer request this later on the web? Or do I have to call IRCC to explain? Please help. Thank you
It's not mandatory to upload IELTS results. They will verify based on our TRF number and if they still need it they will ask ADR.
On the other hand, some people will upload it prior submission since you have already submitted your docs then it should be fine.

Last edited:

VhDam

Sep 13, 2020
It's not mandatory to upload IELTS results. They will verify based on our TRF number and if they still need it they will ask ADR.
On the other hand, some people will upload it prior submission since you have already submit your docs then it should be fine.
Thank you so much!