+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Jaimeavila

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
yeah, I think my application is not complicated too. I applied for BOPW and got it a year-long, so I'm thinking that means it is going to take some time. A friend got it for only 6 months and got the PR. So I'm guessing it has to do with how long is the BOWP too. Kind of frustrating.
I’m about to get my 2nd BOWP and no answer yet. AOR june 2020.

sunnybee

Sep 17, 2020
I had the same hope a week ago. But they updated the website and my application has never been updated lol this does not mean anything! :(
I had phone call with IRCC agent yesterday and she said it is not guarantee accurate time line :( is your status all passed?

Henry_w

Sep 26, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Received my GCMS notes, application transferred to RC-9515 after being reviewed by an officer. Info sharing is complete but security not started. Is this a good sign? Can anyone help? Thanks!

santasudhar

Apr 23, 2021
My hunch is that, they are not giving CoPR for applicants who have dependents in India!
Agreed ... they need to complete landing formalities together. so if even one person is not in canada , they are just holding the application. But i have also seen few getting COPR as well . crazy that we dont have a clear picture

Raj90Raj

Nov 20, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
Anyone here whose security had not started previously and has made progress in the recent weeks?

Raj90Raj

Nov 20, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
No, i called the ircc yesterday they said security in process and background too in the process. I dnt know how much time it gonna take
Is it like your security was previously in not started stage and now moved to in process?

Jul 23, 2021
Friends, I am a CEC inland application with AOR date of 15th Sept 2020. I have 2 dependent applicants in my CEC application who are also in Canada only.

In my GCMS notes, I see Counterfoil Required as Yes, what does this mean? Is this something that I should worried about? Please let me know.