NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-09-2020
AOR Received.
25-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-11-2020
Hello All,

I got my webform answered today. I raised it on January 14.

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The responsible office has not started verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.”

Canadatalk

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
@chakrat Since you have spent time and resources on your current application, try and salvage it by providing a new letter via webform and explain why the previous one was not on letterhead.

Also, on the side create a new profile and enter the pool, in case your current application is rejected, you can submit the new one and not waste time. Also, if a new draw happens and the score is low, you can proceed with it. In the new profile, since the CRS scores are going so low, you can commit the point for arranged employment completely if you want.
really, can one create new profile and enter to the pool while ongoing PR application is in progress? I thought we can't have multiple profile with IRCC for express entry?

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

JayH

Jul 22, 2020
Called the agent at 2pm,
All the information same as Jan 10 that I ask.

Eligibility - passed.
Criminality - passed
Security - still not start yet.... Don't know when will start to process and takes how long....

Aor - September 8
Med passed - Oct 26
Biometric - Nov 27

Reactions: Akku123

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
really, can one create new profile and enter to the pool while ongoing PR application is in progress? I thought we can't have multiple profile with IRCC for express entry?
Yes, I have same question. How can we create if application is in progress

TheRubs

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
Called the agent at 2pm,

Eligibility - passed.
Criminality - passed
Security - still not start yet.... Don't know when will start to process and takes how long....

Aor - September 8
Med passed - Oct 26
Biometric - Nov 27
Called the agent at 2pm,

Eligibility - passed.
Criminality - passed

Aor - September 8
Med passed - Oct 26
Biometric - Nov 27
Same here. Mine aor was sep 9. Called them last week and only have security left.

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Hello All,

I got my webform answered today. I raised it on January 14.

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The responsible office has not started verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.”
Your AOR?

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
@chakrat Since you have spent time and resources on your current application, try and salvage it by providing a new letter via webform and explain why the previous one was not on letterhead.

Also, on the side create a new profile and enter the pool, in case your current application is rejected, you can submit the new one and not waste time. Also, if a new draw happens and the score is low, you can proceed with it. In the new profile, since the CRS scores are going so low, you can commit the point for arranged employment completely if you want.
Thanks for the response @legalfalcon but the question was for @Vikram_kumar123 hope your answer would assist him/her

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Interesting, curious to know "How can we create a new profile while ongoing application is in progress and not concluded" @legalfalcon Plz...
@legalfalcon : If possible please reply to this query. Is it ok if some one can create new profile if other profile is in progress.

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020

Thank you so much legalfalcon!!!!

Could you please tell if it is valid to create new express entry profile while one is in progress ?

Thank you,
Vikram

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
You will only have one profile, as your other profile, for which you have filed the application is no longer a profile and is not on the pool.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon : If possible please reply to this query. Is it ok if some one can create new profile if other profile is in progress.
Thank you so much legalfalcon!!!!

Could you please tell if it is valid to create new express entry profile while one is in progress ?

Thank you,
Vikram
There is no bar as such. You can create multiple profile, with you as the PA and not the one as your spouse as PA. Technically they re different profiles.

Also, once you submit an application, the profile is no longer in the pool, so there is nothing stopping you from creating another profile. What IRCC does not want you doing is creating multiple profiles with the same details. You can do it, but not recommended and not ideal either.